Reviews for A Wolf's Obsession
Reader chapter 9 . 9/7
I started reading this wonderful story and it's sad that I have to stop because I know you will not complete it (checked the other stories and saw the pattern). I looked on amazon and saw this story is already completed (22 chapters), so I'm assuming you will post some chapters here as a teaser. It would have been very kind of you to put up a warning or a teaser in the summary that all your stories wouldn't be completed and purchased at amazon.
LetMeWonder chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Poor Wyatt! Mass had better freaking give him another go or I will scream.
Bipolarised chapter 9 . 8/27/2014

Took me a while to find an excellent story to read and i look at the last time it was updated and it was a year ago :(

Are you still writing the story? If so please update soon. The plot is very interesting!

Goodluck with future works
sarah4onerocket chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Keep up d gud work
xXCollapsingDreamsXx chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
I actually found myself enjoying this story- i mainly don't like werewolf stories, but you write fantastically, making me crave more of the story. Please, please update this story. It was very well written.
Jamelia098 chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
So good! Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
OnyxBuddha chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Error on that that part. You repeated those three paragraphs. I don't want to read on because I know that that is the last chapter you have posted. Dx this chapter is a safe point. If the story were to end right here, I would be content, but if I were to read the next chapter and find out that it was a cliffhanger... I would just die.
OnyxBuddha chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
My heart aches for Wyatt. Literally.
OnyxBuddha chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR! Only 1 chapter and I'm in love!
foreveramoon chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
please continue
Kara P chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter, as always! :)
Kara P chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
That last part brought tears to my good!
Zoey S chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
I stumbled onto this book by chance while looking for a novel to read for free. Thinking this website was something else I clicked on it and found another thing-your novel. I have to say this is the best thing that has happened for me today. Your summary drew me in and your writing did not disappoint ,instead, it fascinated me. At first I was skeptical of this novel, thinking it would be a book with a good concept but horrible grammar mistakes (not that I'm a genius at grammar, far from it, as you can see by my writing), but I was in for a wonderful suprise and I can't wait for more chapters for this online novel. I hope you write more and I want you to know that your novel is a great and interesting piece of work with new and old concepts of the paranormal mixing together for a fascinating read.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
And the plot thickens...Wyatt makes me sad. Very sad. there are so many factors that are messing up their relationship. I can't wait to see where the next chapter leads! Update soon please!
227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »