Reviews for A Wolf's Obsession
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
will you actually finish this story on this website? instead of writing it and then taking most of it ofline.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awesome start here! I'm glad you're posting another story, makes me giddy lol. Can't wait for more soon! )
Kassandra Duric chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
It seemed a little longer when you posted on your blog.

Wyatt, if the mysterious man really is Wyatt, really does sound yummy. And Kass sounds pretty amazing as well. Can’t wait to read more. Wonder how she’s gonna get out of this mess.

Wonder what happened to his mate, and I thought his mate was Kass...I'm so confused. Keep updating. lol
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Excellent start, I'm already excited for more and curious to see what happens. Keep up the great work and thanks for posting this. ;)
theblondegoober chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is great. I like it so much, I think I'll favorite it only after this one chapter! I enjoy all of your works, so I'm certain I'll enjoy this one just as much. Can't wait for the future chapters!
bookworm6193 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This sounds intriguing. What's wrong with her heart? Great chapter!
RomanceObsessed chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Is this story any type of continuation of the short Wolf's Legacy?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
love it! love the new twist ur going for!

take care
EmmieEms313 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is AMAZING! I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I am so freaking excited! :) PLEASE update soon! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Sayana-De-Devarsky chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I can not tell you how happy I was seeing a new story from you. Even if it isn't able to be updated every week or the flow of inspration goes poof, I love the promise and your stories are always the best. I can't wait to read this one, I think it'll quickly become my favorite!
sparkfirereader chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Really great idea. Very original. Can't wait too read what happens next.
miquest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hi, good to see you bak. Great first chapter. Can't wait for the nxt one.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
woohoo new interesting and i lovee mad possessive wolf kind-of story ;) update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
asdfghjkl cant wait for the next update
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »