Reviews for A Wolf's Obsession
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
so great! would love to read more:)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
I just love this story. I have read you other wolf books and i love them all! You just have to please please update soon. I want to read more! I wont to know whats so specal about kass and how she is emily. I want to know what wyatt does if he takes her home or to the hospital. Like i said before please please please pleeeeeease update soon i cant wate to read whats next.
BW chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Hello, not logged into my account right now but I'd like to say a word of congratulations for throwing out there yet ANOTHER great and seriously addictive chapter to add to this story. Really great work you're doing!
CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRR (actually pretty much every chapter you write seems like one)

I'm dying to know more about Kass/Emily, will Wyatt see her as Emily or Kass? Will he embrace the new or cling onto the old? Wyatt is such an adorkable and irresistable (as are most werewolves who are just looking out for their mate) guy and I can't wait to see more of them in future.

PLEASE update quicker, so sad you've taken down some of your stories, they were really good (especially the Elemental series) and sorry you've been prone to plagiarising by others. Hope it doesnt happen with this story and best of luck in your writing in future.

Keep going! (p.s. this chapter left me just as confused as Wyatt, which I think is a good thing)
csorciere chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
My mind is whirring with possibilities. Is Kassandra, Emily reincarnated? Or was he mistaken before? Obviously, his wolf senses that Kass is his mate. So there is a lot of mystery and a lot of questions surrounding everything.

I am very interested in seeing how this all plays out. I hope no one ruins this one for us because I would love to see this one all the way through.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I knew she was Emily. The way she resembles her and acts made it clear. I deserve a cookie! ••
September Stone chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I have to know what happens next! How can she possibly be both?! Please update asap! :)
Kara P chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Argh! That ending just made me want to read more. Dx You are such a good writer!
Ulquishinee chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I really love, love, love your story!
Just one thing: in chapter 3, you had Kass' dads name as Michael, but later it's Charlie. I'm confussed. Which one is it? Are they two different persons, or was she lying about Michael being Charlie?
ArcerianLover chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Such a fantastic story! I can't wait until you post again! The suspense, that subtle angst, the tension rises. You are a great author and I hope to read more soon.
Prodigee123 chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
what a plot change update!
Karen chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
OMG, I remember reading your story about Erica and Sebastian! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it because of dumb people who don't understand what it means to steal someone else's hard work, but it's so great that you incorporated those characters into this! Ahh, Wyatt is all grown up! I'm so excited to read more; I'm honestly very confused but I'm sure things will be cleared up over time, especially if you're able to update speedy quick? :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
can't wait to read more! please don't leave us hanging
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Awesome Chapter! Are you going to be posting the rest of the novel here? Or are you just published it?
KayleneH chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Great chapter! Didn't see that coming!
FeatherfooD chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Wyatt's not the only one who's confused! I am SO lost.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »