Reviews for Just A Paper Across the Counter
Please update!
Geekchick chapter 15 . 3/1
Awesome story
mary chapter 15 . 2/26
Please update this wonderful story soon! Can not wait to see what is next for this twosome!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6
Amazing chapter, it was about time! Your writing is sheer perfection. You really know how to keep your audience engaged and really loving and connecting to the characters. I look forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3
This chappy was perfect! The lead up to this point in their relationship was perfect! One a my favorite chappys yet! I wish they could stay in there bubble forever without nothing bad but we know that can't happen. I can't wait for the next chappy! Good job! You are a lovely writer! Thank you
shellbee64 chapter 15 . 1/31
Probably the best interpretation of a first time I've read on here. Super great chapter!
FireIceandPoison chapter 15 . 1/31
awwww so precious. captured the awkwardness of the first time perfectly i think (not that i would know just people tell me things, so it must be a bit awkward xD). very good chapter, can't wait for more.
Pinky85 chapter 15 . 1/27
Loved it I've been waiting for this moment and it was amazing chapter can't wait for the next chapter.
Erin chapter 14 . 1/15
Love this story and cannot wait for an update again! I know I should not like Morgan for all his previous doucheyness, but I am kind of in love with him. Like he is with Char!
mylittleprincess chapter 14 . 1/6
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE :D
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5
Awesome update! Please give us another one soon :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3
Awesome update! It had been so long! I love that Morgan & Charlie are being so open & honest with one another! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/2
Thank you for updating! I just about did a back flip in happiness! I read all your stuff on here but this is my favorite story. I really like how Morgan is with Charlie, but I think he is still keeping secrets from her. That I don't like. The shower scene was hot..these two got so much sexual tension it is cutable with a knife. It is nice to see a guy who wants to please a girl instead of getting it himself because that rare! And I love how Charlie is guarded but when it comes to Morgan her walls fall down a bit. It was good that she told Morgan about her dad because now he understands better why she won't put up with all that crap his brother & he was mixed up in. I already want the next chapter so badly because this was great!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Please give us a new chapter! This story is far too incredible not to finish! Thank you for your consideration of updating! Morgan is just such a shady guy but so incredible at times that you just have to love him.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Update? Please tell me you are not stopping this incredible story :( It's way too good not to complete!
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »