Reviews for New
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 16 . 1/24
AAAAWWWWWWW.
I hate when the characters stop talking to me. So many of my own stories are stopped because of it. I hope you, jaden and Kai get along soon. I also hope to have more stories of Tara up once I move them from my old computer to my new one. Keep me posted on what's going on!
Luna Schlee chapter 16 . 1/22
I hope you can pull through soon. I know how u feel
AnimalLover411 chapter 16 . 1/21
How about they go to Tara and Maka's home. There they stay until the end of the pregnancy (with flashbacks or whatever of the whole thing) and in a chapter or two, the litter is born? Of maybe between 2 and 5 kids?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
I love u! Its so good!
Luna Schlee chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
jeez I was wondering when you were going to update again! But, this may just be my favorite chapter yet!
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
-paws at expectantly- hey where is the chappy you twas witin!?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Please start writing again! I'm digging your story! You can't leave it like this...I NEED MORE! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! :-)
luc chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
is getting better and better...please update soon...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Love this chapter, adore this story...please don't stop updating!
Angel Raksha Akasha Flame chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
A djinn
AkeraWriterOfTheNight chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
OH SHNAP! :D THIS WAS EPIC! MORE PLEASE! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
I truly love this story and especially this chapter I wanted to say dun dun duuuun at the end. Can't wait for the next chapter I hope we get to know more about Kai's family as well as more of jadens. : )
AnimalLover411 chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
its amazing! especially with Kai's father knowing Jaden's dad. and the crush! omg suspense!
Luna Schlee chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
it's fine. just hurry! PUHLEEEEASE!
blade-of-the-shadows chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
I FUCKING LOVE your story! I SWEAR TO GOD if you stop writing i will HUNT you down and KILL you dead! LUVITLUVITLUVIT
84 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »