Reviews for She Who?
Lulu the Llama chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Please don't dislike this!

It's lovely. Short, simplistic, and yet within it there is a sense of uncertainty, one of those works you can derive your own right and wrong from. The use of capitalizing "She" and "They" is interesting. I like how it's either or, like two worlds that can't ever blend.

I love that She is "inevitable". I love that the more the narrator accepts her, the less she/he is accepted in reality, and so begins the spiral of her/him deepening the relationship with Her and forcing away the relationship with Them.

Subtly twisted :)
blueagle246 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great story! A couple mistakes such as there is no space from between HAUNTS and you, and she seems to be randomly capitalized. Still, it is a good story. I know you don't care much for it, but thought I would just point those out.
Piercedbutterflies chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
that's nice!
why do you hate it?
Dr. Shadow chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Interesting story. I peronally think it's good, and even if you don't keep it. Words of wisdom: when you become a teen, you step on a bridge. Adulthood is ahead an childhood is behind. Every step you take nakes the bridge burn, and one day you'll find out you can't feel like a child. Keeping this is like taking a picture: you can look at it and remember that time and feel like the child you once where. So, to sum it up, a very good story and save what you write.