Reviews for Birds
Searchingformyheart chapter 37 . 12/27/2012
"King Reichstein the *frog-man-thing*"
LOL. I don't know why, but that phrase just cracked me up. Thank you for updating early, though! :D It's a great chapter, and I just know Felt is going to beat the crap out of Thelma! (He will, right?)
GOOOO CUCUMBUS! GET THAT BIRD-TRANSFORMING PRINCESS/OUR FAVORITE HEROINE OUT OF THAT ROOM! HURRY!
GOOOO GYWNETH! YOU MAKE AN AWESOME WARRIOR PRINCESS!
GOOOO ELMIRA AND ARNIE! USE YOUR GLOWY PSYCHOPATH POWERS, ELMIRA! AND ARNIE! STAY SHORT!
GOOOO EVERYBODY ELSE BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO TYPE INDIVIDUAL NAMES! YEAH!
Hyped up on Coca-Cola, can you tell?
Shadowedzone chapter 36 . 12/23/2012
Sorry for not reviewing immediately (It's still an amazing story, so don't worry). Now, does Felt make good on his promise to the seventeen sisters, where does Arnie fit into all of this, and is the king gonna be a bullfrog forever?
Searchingformyheart chapter 36 . 12/21/2012
You know, I don't know why but this chapter seemed to be touching. In a weird way. Maybe it was because of the FeltDad reunion, or Simon and Echlys kind of bonding more, or Five saving Felt, or Felt saving Philander, or about this battle suddenly involving everyone and kind of starting to determine the future that made it really deep and connectional. "Somehow, when nobody noticed, this battle became about more than Duke.

It became about everyone."

I really like these two lines, or maybe I'm just a sucker for poetic and dramatic endings. Anyways, update next week soon! Or maybe even earlier, since it's winter break. Please?
Nerumi H chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
I totally know how you felt, when it comes to people not reviewing. (It especially bugs me when they favourite and follow but can't even spare a 'good job'!) Like, most people on this site (or at least from what I've seen on fanfiction which is pretty much the same set-up) will check on a story for one: the summary and two: the amount of reviews/attention. Idk. It just sucks not getting any feedback but now I see you're doing well with that :3

The main thing I want to say is that I really love all your characters. There's so many and they're all so fresh, not to mention how original and interesting they are (like the rat-people, the spiders, and now Five and her family). You really make your kingdom feel as vast as it is with all these different people and their own little stories! Some don't seem to stick around long, but I have a feeling they'll come back later.

Plus, Cucumbus, oh my gosh. He really makes me giggle. And despite the bumbling fool he appears to be, that trick he played on the gang to escape was pretty clever, haha.

The giant king would LOVE Thea.
Nerumi H chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Slow moving indeed, but at the same time it seems to be working well for this story and all it's individual tales. Each are very interesting, opening up for your readers new doors to this wonderful kingdom you've created :3

Plus, when we first met the giants, they were certainly hilarious.
Nerumi H chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved how this chapter sounds so much like a fairy tale! You have an amazing stage set up, and I am already so enthralled in Felt's fate, I know this will be an amazing read. The idea of the princess's power is so original, too. I think that in summary, this chapter was a perfect hook and I'm excited to continue reading.
Searchingformyheart chapter 35 . 12/15/2012
Ha! Go kick Thelma's butt, please! (Hope I see some of that promised violence by Christmas... :)
And the shield went down since Philander lost his magic, right? Right? 'Cause the giants could get in... and so could Duke...
And LOL the arrival of the idiot kidnappers! They were pretty funny xD
Anyways, nice chapter! Sorry I reviewed so late. Our school had a dance last night and I crashed as soon as I got home :P
Shadowedzone chapter 35 . 12/15/2012
I was wondering when the seventeen sisters were gonna show up! And what potion did the duke give Thelma to give Reichstein? I find it hard to believe that he would give her the actual love potion. I can't wait for the next chapter (and are you gonna write a sequel?)!
Lolitroy chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
So far so good. Haha I get you on the reviewing thing. It's the same with everyone I guess. But you don't have to worry, you have lotsa reviews!
Shadowedzone chapter 34 . 12/7/2012
Lol, first jetpack ever! But anyway, love this chapter(and all the other ones too)!
Searchingformyheart chapter 34 . 12/7/2012
Badadum! Here goes my weekly review(: Anyways, I kinda sorta wanted to see a showdown between Marian and Gywneth... xD But I guess they wouldn't really accomplish much like that. And I loved the "I explore you-uh, implore" part xD And Gywneth unknowingly guessed that Simon was blind...but that's irrelevant! ;) I can't wait for your next chapter, so be on time next Friday!

Ciao
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
love the sssssss's
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
hey there i review! i've just been kinda busy with school and stuff so i haven't had time to read. but i won't forget about this so don't worry :D
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
epic!
if you want a good spaceholder, i always suggest the
i've probably mentioned that before. if i have, i apologize. but still it is cool
ThePhoenixDaughter chapter 6 . 12/7/2012