Reviews for Zero Hour
Dr Ray chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
And to think, when I was considering writing something about it being a third of a years since you released your last chapter, lo and behold, a new chapter appears.
And now, all I have to do is start being able to mimic emotions irl
Nothing else to go off on that really.
So much anger in this chapter, but, well, to be quite frank, not really any anarchy. Well, I suppose you could attribute it to the crumbling of their social structure, but it's a loose connection
Now, the thing about chloroform, is it only leaves you unconscious for as long as you are breathing it in. The second it is removed you begin to make a startlingly quick recovery to full consciousness.
Technically, it's not a conspiracy. If it's done by the reviewers, it is, and this is the definition out of the dictionary, not in fact "an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot", and therefore not a conspiracy. A conspiracy theory on the other hand, while also wrong, is closer to what I think you mean. And if it's you two who are making the conspiracy, it's still not technically correct under the definition.
I may go back to my old name, and after conversing for so long I hope you can determine who I am, but for now, I'll use this one.
Good evening, see you in however long it takes
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I would like whoever reads this, to look back on the prior reviews, and just think, how? How did that happen? Two were done on the 23rd, the next was done on the 25th, and the most recent one was done on the 23rd. Could someone explain this to me?

Also, great story, keep up the good work
Triangle chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
Wasn't that all we asked for? Didn't we say, if we did not get an explanation as to why are posts were being removed we would insult people? It's like you never really payed attention to what we said!
But, even considering this horrendous bout of ignorance, I shall apologise for what we did, now that you have informed me as to what went wrong. If you wish, we can start afresh, with more niceties, and we can make sure to make certain all posts are relevant to the story. We shall even attempt to get other readers involved, who would probably be nicer than us, so that we can be certain that all goes well.
You really should have removed your own reviews, speaking to us, as you seem a tad ridiculous talking to yourselves.
So condolences, from your friendly neighbourhood Triangle and Potato.
If you'll have us back, we'll gladly take the position, if not, I, at least, will slowly fade into the background. I'm not entirely sure if Potato is even looking at this anymore, but I'll try to get in touch with him
Minty Van Quirke chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
I LOVE THIS. I can't wait til they have their powers!
Orion Ehra chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
You just completely ignored my first review D: I think I just might cry. That's right, this time I actually looked back, and there was this whole thing on Jack the Ripper, Jewishocity, a brilliant joke, the whole shebang. I demand responses to what I have written! You shall not keep me caged! I WILL HAVE MY AMUSEMENT! Also, I had a space there, and you've taken it from me.

Now, onto the current review. So much emotion, so much anger. You really make it hard not to want to change names. All I need to know is whether Ray is a surname, or a given name, and Orion Ehra is gone, to be replaced with whatever Ray's title is.
Wasn't Ian the uncle? Someone was the Uncle. The only name that comes to mind is Buck, but I know he's from the Scarecrow series, and the surname is Ehra, not Riley.
Ray is back! That doge thing seems to have become somewhat popular so I shall attempt to speak in that manner. Ahem, much joy, such drugs, wow. ... I think that went rather well actually.
One chapter done, another step closer I am to seeing dissection. I'm getting the hang of the smilies I think, so I'll use this one :3
Until next time then, which may be over a month, but may not, assuming England still has internet. And when that time comes, I would like a double reply, one for the one you seemed to miss, and one for this one. Please. Pretty please? Pretty please with deluxe toppings?
Minty Van Quirke chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I've just started reading Zero Hour and must I say, it's made a good first impression. Can't wait to read more!
TheLastFullMeasu chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
Great so far, and I am glad the over-arching plot has begun to take a front seat in the story. I would also like to say your pacing has definitely improved since my last review. Again, I am really enjoying this story.
stupid user chapter 30 . 11/22/2013
Ignore that last comment, i found u guys kn wattpad now lolol. I'll be reading there now :)
friendly reader chapter 30 . 11/22/2013
Hey, just curious, did u guys ever hear of wattpad? It's another writing website, but more lively and it's very cool. Great community there and u can have video trailers and put pics with every chapter and post tags and dedicate chapters to other people and all sorts of stuff. If u don't already have an account there, I'd suggest making one. It's awesome. I haven't read ur story in a while (sorry) because i haven't come to fictionpress since finding wattpad. And i thought if u guys were there itd be that much more awesome, and u could share ur awesomeness with even more people between both :)
Orion Ehra chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
It has been a while since your last update. Not complaining so much, but more curious as to the reasoning.
Hungergamezluver chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
I realised that I didn't put my name in the review before me. Whoops. So to make it clear I written the review below me

Hungergamezluver chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
I realized I didn't write May name is the post earlier. Whoops. So the post before me was written by me just making that clear

Guest chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
What a great chapter! I feel so sorry for Orion though it's so cute for him to be living with ally I wish that he and his father would work things out. Riley was always an awesome dad and it's the only family Orion has so I hope they resolve the problem. I'm really excited to see how Lyra is going to tell everyone what she saw and to think this is just the beginning. I assume there would be more of Toby, Seb, Mina and jinx in the next chapter I understand for them not being in this chapter enough as it was mostly based on the fight Orion had with Riley. You both are really good writers so obviously you have read many books but what is your favourite book? Great chapter!

Knowing What Fuzzy Means chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
Okay then, this'll be a fun game, your topic is a single word:
Ships
Take any angle you choose.
Much love
Selina & :) Ally
Knowing What Fuzzy Means chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
Dear Potato and Triangle;
We're going to enjoy this debate, but what kind of topic are you after? Related to the stories? Or just completely and utterly random? 'Cause we can to both. We're random people.
Selina & :)Ally