Reviews for Zero Hour
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Please update either this or the forbidden year! It's been forever!
Hungergamezluver chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
I watched the video I liked it very much the music suited it. Toby is what I imagined Orion to look like and Orion is what I imagined Toby to look like. Toby is cute... But I still prefer Orion. It was really good. Good job and keep on updating
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
SEB BABY DARLING SWEETHEART LET ME HUG YOU YOU AREN'T WORTHLESS YOU'RE PERFECT AND MELISSA LOVES YOU
Oh my god I know you guys said Seb would get a love interest but THIS this exceeds all expectations I'm HEARTBROKEN that darling boy and I ship them with all my shipper's heart sob

Oh, poor Jinx. You guys know how much I love him. DON'T LET BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS FORBIDDEN YEAR'S BAD ENOUGH tears

ORION NO

(I really want Lyra to text him)

I love how Ally runs straight off to find Orion… cuties.
Orion Ehra chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Also, for his Aspergers, there is the fact that he obsesses over things, such as pulling random things apart, and fitness from the sound of things. By the way, Aspergers is not where you are withdrawn and don't often talk to people, although that can be part of it, it is the inability to understand social cues, and also includes mild obsessions and a few other things.
Now, onto the video review.
I think it's good, although the text and images, without the 'characters' in them, don't seem to fit the personality of the characters very well from what I've seen, and also the music could work, but I believe it's more for moving images rather then static. It doesn't really have the same effect.
Orion Ehra chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
First of all, I said that he appeared to have Aspergers not because of him being withdrawn, as that could be simply because of him being introverted, but because of him missing how Scarlet looks at him differently and how everyone sees something between him and Ally, and he doesn't. Now that I mention it, I don't know what's supposedly going on between Ally and Orion either. If Lyra had a similar personality to Ally, then would not Orion would act the same way towards her? And Ally seems like the kind of person to look out for anyone if their hurt. I can't see how any of how they act can be put beyond a close friendship. Please clarify.
Also, the chapter is good, although you've probably foreseen the problem of how the doctor's will react to a boy with glowing eyes in their hospital. I look forward to the panic that shall likely ensue.
GreenBamboo chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Just wanted to add, I checked out the utube link and it was awesome :D I like being able to put a face with the characters :D
GreenBamboo chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Hi great chapter once again! Even though Jinx is a bit of a jerk, I can't help feel worried for him... I like the Mina and Ally bonding, and cannot wait to see what happens with Orion and what Riley will say! And yeah, we didn't have to worry much about Scarlett this chapter! Can't wait for next chappy!
Hungergamezluver chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Thanks for putting more seb and ally into the chapter and there was a good amount of Lyra too so don't worry about that. I'm really excited to read the chapter to when they go to camp I wonder what cabin Orion and seb's going to be in? Great chapter keep on updating and forbidden year as you know I love. I understand it is hard for you to update regularly but thank you for trying to update for us readers I appreciate it a lot.

Hungergamezluver
SagittarianArcher chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Ouch, I feel so sorry for Orion! And Mina too, all her conflicts about being popular...
X WARRIOR 1 chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
have you ever been on youtube watching videos and every new video you click you say to yourself "ok, this is the last one, and then i'm off to bed."? well, that's sorta how this was for me. i just finished reading through all your chapters and the night has escaped from me. it is now about 8am and i've just finished...spent my night in reading...well, that and doing chores, but still, nice addictive read, can't wait for the next chapter, hope we can read a little more in detail just how Jinx is helping them "master" their abilities...
X WARRIOR 1 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
just a question, why do you write "maths" instead of "math?" is it because the full word is mathematics?
Anneka chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Oh I like that Toby doesn't respond to Lyra's comments :) one day they will learn to get along and then they will get married.
And Mina and Jinx I swear I love them. Ohh pretty pretty shirtless men I feel you Mina, I feel you.
Of course Ally and Orion are the cutest little sweethearts you guys know I love them okay I just want Ally to find out about Orion's mother and hug him to death so they fall in love and get married and go to the ball together tears
Orion Ehra chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
I've been meaning to say this for a while, but Orion appears to have aspergers syndrome. Just in case you needed the correct terminology for his lack of skill in social situations. It has been a great annoyance to just keep hearing of him as socially akward
Orion Ehra chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
It’s interesting how Toby is ever so ready to help his friend, but when his girlfriend is called a ‘bimbo’, he isn't fazed in the slightest. There is possibly a relationship problem there. Lucas’ stupidity is amusing, he should know that everyone hates rugby, although he had a point when he mentioned stamina. Also, it would be good to know where he hit Lucas and the resulting damage. It's nice to see that Orion's father has his priorities straight 'it's okay if you blow up the school, wait? You punched someone! You're in serious trouble young man!'
All-in-all, good job. Finally the stupid are punished for their lack of intellect.
GreenBamboo chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Posting as Guest because the site won't let me review logged in :(

Ok i have to admit redoing the story was a good idea, the personality of the characters, especially Toby, Orion and Mina are really coming to life here :) I like the way Toby, although still a knuckle head, stood up for Mina. I do miss Allyness though :D She's my fav because of her ditziness! And I do hope that she will punch Lucas soon too, like the other version! *crossing fingers*
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »