Reviews for Fernwood Academy
Rhaegarh chapter 54 . 13h
when I realized that Jake and Dresarian would not have been together I wanted to read, in the end I did, even though I skipped a bit, for me that relationship was perfect and it would turn into something wonderful. the story is beautiful, but how can you imagine I did not like this final, sorry. ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17
Why the fuck is Jake so stupid? Can't he be smarter why is he just running into danger with no back up plan or protection?
fantastka55 chapter 44 . 5/21
Ok, I'm just too curious. Why Bjorn, a canadian lycan, is speaking in polish? :D Like, Bjorn is nor very canadian neither very polish name. :D
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 54 . 3/29
This story was so good! I really, really enjoyed reading it. The pacing went well, the characters were written fantastically, and the plot was fantastic. I loved the epilogue and am happy with how everything turned out.

Thanks for writing this, I really loved it.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 40 . 3/29
OMG THERE IS A DRAGON WHAT THIS IS AMAZING!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 24 . 3/28
I really, really do not blame Dresarian. At all.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 21 . 3/28
I still don't understand why the HUMAN men thought they could scare Jake into compliance after everything. Still, I'm proud of him for being a good guy and not turning his friend(/crush) in.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 19 . 3/28
OMG WHAT HIS DAD?

Also, totally want Dresarian and Jake to get together. And stay together forever, and when they adopt or whatever their kids maybe they'll find a middle ground of name creativity between their own?
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 11 . 3/28
Did Mishka poison Jake? Like, it seems like the plot of the story is going to reveal Mishka to not be a terrible guy, but you never know...
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 7 . 3/28
I really, really like Desarian.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 6 . 3/28
I just love these buys. Being good guys, just wanna pinch their cheeks. They're all such sweeties.

Also, omg, I need to learn more about Jake's roommate. Is he secretly a good guy? Redeemable, perhaps, since he doesn't get along with the other jerk?
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 4 . 3/28
I'm actually proud of Jake for defending himself, and hope he doesn't stop that. Too many stories have the human basically useless, and while I don't have a problem with them being weak, it is annoying when they don't even try.

I am loving this story! The main character (Jake) is interesting and I'm looking forward to learning more about his mother and father.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh boy, seems like Jake is going to be in for a more and usual high school experience...

So far so good!
ajashire1 chapter 54 . 11/18/2016
Awwww

The story turned out to be much more than I originally thought it was, and I appreciate that. I loved these characters relationships. It was so cool to see them grow and change. Great experience.
Thanks for the read!

-As1
93BNMill chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I began reading this some time ago, and am in the midst of starting over. I forgot which chapter I was on. From where I was, I'm certainly loving this story. I never read the earlier versions (if I did, it was a long time ago), and going through this, chapter by chapter, certainly leaves me warm and happy. So good job, with the writing, and keep up the good work.
475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »