Reviews for Fernwood Academy
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17
Why the fuck is Jake so stupid? Can't he be smarter why is he just running into danger with no back up plan or protection?
fantastka55 chapter 44 . 5/21
Ok, I'm just too curious. Why Bjorn, a canadian lycan, is speaking in polish? :D Like, Bjorn is nor very canadian neither very polish name. :D
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 54 . 3/29
This story was so good! I really, really enjoyed reading it. The pacing went well, the characters were written fantastically, and the plot was fantastic. I loved the epilogue and am happy with how everything turned out.

Thanks for writing this, I really loved it.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 40 . 3/29
OMG THERE IS A DRAGON WHAT THIS IS AMAZING!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 24 . 3/28
I really, really do not blame Dresarian. At all.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 21 . 3/28
I still don't understand why the HUMAN men thought they could scare Jake into compliance after everything. Still, I'm proud of him for being a good guy and not turning his friend(/crush) in.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 19 . 3/28
OMG WHAT HIS DAD?

Also, totally want Dresarian and Jake to get together. And stay together forever, and when they adopt or whatever their kids maybe they'll find a middle ground of name creativity between their own?
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 11 . 3/28
Did Mishka poison Jake? Like, it seems like the plot of the story is going to reveal Mishka to not be a terrible guy, but you never know...
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 7 . 3/28
I really, really like Desarian.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 6 . 3/28
I just love these buys. Being good guys, just wanna pinch their cheeks. They're all such sweeties.

Also, omg, I need to learn more about Jake's roommate. Is he secretly a good guy? Redeemable, perhaps, since he doesn't get along with the other jerk?
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 4 . 3/28
I'm actually proud of Jake for defending himself, and hope he doesn't stop that. Too many stories have the human basically useless, and while I don't have a problem with them being weak, it is annoying when they don't even try.

I am loving this story! The main character (Jake) is interesting and I'm looking forward to learning more about his mother and father.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh boy, seems like Jake is going to be in for a more and usual high school experience...

So far so good!
ajashire1 chapter 54 . 11/18/2016
Awwww

The story turned out to be much more than I originally thought it was, and I appreciate that. I loved these characters relationships. It was so cool to see them grow and change. Great experience.
Thanks for the read!

-As1
93BNMill chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I began reading this some time ago, and am in the midst of starting over. I forgot which chapter I was on. From where I was, I'm certainly loving this story. I never read the earlier versions (if I did, it was a long time ago), and going through this, chapter by chapter, certainly leaves me warm and happy. So good job, with the writing, and keep up the good work.
Atticus101 chapter 54 . 8/2/2016
Words cannot express just how beautiful this story was. It was wonderfully written, blessedly grammatically correct which can be hard to find sometimes on fiction press, and the characters were just as stunning. You filled characters out with good backstories and personalities, in addition to not neglecting the side characters. The plot was easy to follow yet mysterious what with the magic and mythical creatures. If there's anything I enjoy the most, it's mythical creatures and I nice filled out romance and this is definitely just that! I've never read something this good on fiction press and I would say that this is without a doubt the best story I've ever read on here and possibly the best ever on fiction press. I can't wait to read the prequel and I thank you from my heart of hearts for giving me the privilege to be privy to such a story.
~Sincerely, Atticus Ravenstryke