Reviews for Seventeen, Awkward and Overweight
molka chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
i actually like this story it's cliché and i like bailey she looks friendly i guess
effortless-inelegance chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This is interesting! I am quite intrigued. :) Your character personalities seem to be set firmly... Very nice! And I like the idea, and the plot development so far. Hope to see more from you!
-Grammar
midnightstar0603 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
from the two chapters i have read i can totally relate to bailey in many ways. i am over weight myself and have never had a boyfriend, i also have insecurities, on a train to a Health/Lifestyle Reform/Fitness Camp, i would take a few goodies from a handsome attendant with a cart full of goodies before camp too. so i understand excatly how she feels and i have a firend that looks just like Elizabeth only hispanic but with three fit beauitful girls as roommates for two months i dont know what i would do but i would excatly like bailey every step of the way and only from the two chapters i have read so far i feel happy that someone has finally wrote a story of a young teenage girl who is over weight. there is not that many stories with charaters like that, honestly i love reading stories like this. its more realistic. i love your writing and hope you update soon !
KeinLosFahMeyye chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I hope to see more from this. It was pretty well written.
Hope you don't mind reading some of mine