Reviews for Broken Girl
AnonymousGirlWriter chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awww, I was crying at the end! It was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Im sad now but i think this was a good story. I just sent a submit at aDoR because i believe you should be featured well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
awwww i am crying now. This is sad bu cute well don
FromMeToYouOnYourBirthday chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
this was beautiful... the end had me in tears. thank you for sharing this
Creativedreamer970 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow. This story was so amazing, so sad. I love your detail, everything, you are an amazing writer! Give yourself a pat on the back for making my cry like I've never cried before over a fiction press story. When you can make someone feel emotions, happiness, anger, sadness, even make them cry, that is the sign of some amazing writing.
xoxo
Gabrielle
MonkeyTickler chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Okay so at first i thought wow this story is funny and its all happy. Now i am crying! Happy? I'm ruining my makeup.

This was good but now i am sad. Thanks.
LittleSmileyBear chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awhh this is a cuteee story. Sad but cute. I like it. Nice work.
caapt.donavin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's like MY GIRL. ihaven't cried over a story in such a long time. i mean i'm not crying now but i can feel nots in my throat and don't dear to speak. I know not all stories have a happy ending but in a situation like this, how could she just go on and soldier through the pain.

You made your characters real and i'm glad that you had a good sence ofcomic relief in the begining. it just made the characters all the morelove able. to be honnest i had been waiting for her to go back to his room and be all like, "sorry about Bug Eyes, she doesn't get that i don't like the room yet." but i do believe that the way you had it play out was more intriguing. though it does make me wonder how he found her room.

Donnie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awwww i liked thisalot even tho it waz very sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
JUST FInished reading this and i found it slightly depressing yet entertaining. I cried, i will admit. This was really good so thanks for posting.

Also after reading your profile i too am a Very Potter Musical fan. *Screams and does secret handshake.* Hehehehehehe.

Cyaaaa

Kim and Oscar the cat.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i think it's cute..but i haven't really finish it yet
D
Amber Dawn12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is so so sad, I almost started crying, well, depression here I come!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Awwwwww i cried.

This was a adorable story.

Maya :) :) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I like it.

XD

Erica x
Crimson Rose112 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Okay! Im back so don't panic people.

Hehehe, Bug Eyes! That made me laugh.

I think this story is cute and entertaining. I didn't see any errors but if they were it doesn't matter because i love this!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »