Reviews for Broken Girl
Crimson Rose112 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I found this story funny and adorable. Despite all odds, these two teens have found each other. It is brilliant and i will keep reading. See you on Chapter Two.
Starsis chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Oh my god! That was so sad, I started crying. Very good!
Crimson Rose112 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This was a very entertaining story and although i did not cry i felt very sad afterwards because it was so emotional. The brother was very cute in taking care of Ellie and i think you did a great job. There are a few grammatical errors i wont bother going through and i think Bailey was very mature for a little kid. Still it was very well done.

Thank you for sharing this.

Nina xx
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I cant believe i am actually crying right now. Bailey is just too adorable. This was a remarkable story which i will tell my friends to check out. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Okay this was a lovely chapter. So sweet. I will read the last chapter now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I thought this was actually quite funny despite such dim surroundings. I am entertained. Great work.
Blackrose99 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Okay...first let me say...WOW
This was beautiful and sad and i am crying while i type this. I love this story. Well done. Well done indeed.
Blackrose99 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Awwwwww this was really nice. Great work.
Blackrose99 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is really good. I will definetly move to the next chapter! I love your stories. You desribe things with such pretty imagery. Well Done.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3