Reviews for SAU
violetsblue chapter 14 . 4/5
Yes, what the hell have you done? Please update soon I really wanna know!
DungeonmasterOfChillness chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
I have to say, Props to you dude/dudette. Never have I cried this much (at least 3 times a chapter) while reading ANYTHING. I actually had to keep a box of tissues near me to read this. I love how she's like a normal teenager behavior wise. She thinks she's always in the right (she was in the beginning anyways) and she does things just to spite her mom. Job well done my friend. A job well done. :)
Lucasta chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Thanks for updating this story. Nina has never been secure in the love that her parents are supposed to give you, especially her mother, so of course she thinks she's unworthy of a second chance.
Lucasta chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Poor Nina, I really feel for her. Is Sonia not her real mother? That's the only reason I can think of for someone treating their child like that, and even then it's no excuse.

Poor Nina about Jake. She's traumatised, with no help from her family and unable to receive it from others (in the hospital) because of her own self worth.

It's strange that her grandmother has never been in their lives, but I hope Nina finds love and I don't mean in a romantic sense.
k.Blackheart chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
you have made me cry at least 3 times in one hour. i can relate so much that it's fucking scary. keep going
NoirQueen chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Wow! That was really intense! Nina doesn't ever seem to catch a break huh? This is the first time I've read a loner girl story that doesn't have the main char seem whiny. I like where she realizes that she hasn't been paying much attention to others too.

Update soon pls!
AlijaS117 chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Wow that was really intense I wonder who exactly Pauline is. Update soon!