Reviews for Leave out all the Rest
monkeyface1 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Finally! they came clean and its about time too. i missed this story, im so happy for nathan and tay 3 my favourite couple. im so eager to read the next!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
Please! Please! Update with more chapters sooooon! This is killing me waiting! I just love how you brought in the whole mysterious demon thing! I really want to know what happens to Lynne and Tristen! And Michelle and Jake are soo damn cute! And I really want to know if Taylor and Nathan get back together! O and what happens to Taylor...honestly this is one of the best stories I have ever read...it's just so different from other books these days and i find myself getting really sucked into the story...Please update!
monkeyface1 chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
i like it alot so dont worry about it, thanks for updating and dam did they really have to break it off with the girls? espacially nathan and taylor...feel so bad, and what happened to taylor? dont keep me in suspense for too long please! i will be waiting for the next.
monkeyface1 chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
HI! i missed you! i was just wondering about this story yesturday... this chapter is great! i am so glad lynne is over Eli...i never liked him..anyways im so happy thank you so much for updating, i hope you update soon!
Long live the magic chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Ugh! Hurry up and update! I wanna know what happens!
monkeyface1 chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
yeah your back! i thought you werent going to continue, i was going to die. i love this story so much! ive been reading from the begining since you posted the first chapter, but failed to review although i was supporting you quietly but now i will be reviewing. :) this chapter is great as usual and i love how nathan was all like my woman! i espacially love the ending lmao!
Mickaela Hunter chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
hey, i really like your story. i think it's awesome how you change the point of view like that, i really wish i could do that sort of thing as easily as you can. and i really want to know what's going on with the boys! don't keep me in suspense too long!
Raya47 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Nice :) keep it up
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
More more more more more. And no this isn't Melissa.
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow, first chapter sounds pretty good. Great work. I will start reading more

PS: Totally love your avatar..LoL

Brooke x
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
You should definitely update really really soon!