Reviews for Four White Walls
C.J. Black chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This story was the first one of yours that I read. I was very interested, and you should really continue it, you left it wide open!
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I like the motif of the walls because normally they're directly viewed as a form of entrapment and yet you've turned the idea of his head by turning those walls into a sanctuary and making the entrapment idea more subtle and uniquely/cleverly done.

[It used to constantly speak to me] - I don't like the word constantly in there because it seems to drag the sentence out in a way that dulls its effect; it makes the talking wall sound annoying in a way, but that doesn't really make sense because of the tone that comes through around there. It's a bit of a case of tone not matching word meanings; it works better without constantly in there.

Ohana from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Mayu Sun chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I like the plot, nice story :)
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I like this one! Why'd you bury it for so long?

You're missing several commas, but I likey.
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was definately interesting, I'm guessing this was written in the perspectiveof a mentally I'll person?
In a way it was slightly disturbing, it reminds me that there are people likethis in the world. Nice story, keep up the great work!