Reviews for Standing
sdfgfhgfjhj chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This made me think! I liked it
Shauni Cooper chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ooh! I really enjoyed this piece! You projected this deadly indecision so powerfully, it was brilliant. You said so much with so little. Truly, a marvelous piece. :)

As always, keep writing!

-Shauni
Abbytjie chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
So powerful and really descriptive.
P.S. I love the front page.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The general-ness of this short piece makes it relevant to just about anything, and that really works to its favour - anyone can interpret anything. Love it! :)
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Thank you so much for the review! I really like your writing style, it creates a strong sense of the situation in just a few lines.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Sad, yet sweet. So short, yet the seventeen words convey a universe of meaning. It tells you everything, yet at the same time lets you know absolutely nothing. Really, really amazing poem. It was to the point, unlike this review. . . So, umm, yeah, I really liked it.
SiahXSiren chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love this, nicely written! 'deathly' is a very appropriate word to describe this fear. Momentary hesitation before action reveals so much, standing on the ledge for longer than that reveals something so different sometimes
love971 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really liked it, it was very very short and to the point yet I got all that you tried to convey into the poem. I think you mispelled "afraid" but that really all I saw that was wrong with it!
Anyways, good job :)