Reviews for Tales of a Foreigner
Gembomz chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
well, have a great christmas. it's a shame we didn't get to meet up, wheres my xmas prezzie?
Puer.Scriptor chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
Florida! Wooo! Where abouts? Merry crimboli, pal!
Gembomz chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
sounds like you had a great day!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Pretty good, cut down on the bins, though.
Gembomz chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
how unfortionate... sorry your having a hard time. just think, christmas is in 34 days!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
I. Hate. Trains. Too. They are the epitome of all evil. I swear buying the right train ticket, getting ON the right train and getting OFF at the right station are three of life's hardest challenges. I almost got stranded in Oxford when I nearly missed the train because I was on THE WRONG PLATFORM.
Gah.
Puer.Scriptor chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Is this gay friend the person I'm thinking of? Because if it is, he CERTAINLY doesn't come across as the kind to blag about his nightly activities...
And when was this Chem practical? I hope I wasn't the annoyed person...I don't remember doing a practical :P
And acid on the hands hurts like freaking hell! It's never actually corroded through my skin though, so I guess I'm lucky there...
Puer.Scriptor chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Is it awful that I laughed at how you found Garry? :\
Aw, sorry for your sis :( and why u no go to uni here in sunny England? :(
Gah, I love old people.
Puer.Scriptor chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Yay! Congrats on finishing your first long story! I remember how I felt when I finished my first :D
Gembomz chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Congrats! A story finished! Well done!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
The test wasn't too bad...everyone did quite well. You'll probably have to do it when you come back though ;)
Gembomz chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
food poisoning? yuck! Feel better soon
Puer.Scriptor chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
JAY JAYS! Omg yes! That's so cool that you're going to NZ for a holiday?
Lol, the first bit about the chav made me laugh.
And btw, I've listened to Mr Brightside over 20 times...and I only just downloaded it XD
Gembomz chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
well done on your ice skating!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
It's unfortunate that your neighbour saw that...I would've died of embarrassment! And congrats on your ice-skating! Still more skill than I have, so don't worry ;)
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »