Reviews for Tales of a Foreigner
Puer.Scriptor chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised it if it was blood on the pavement either. I wouldn't put it past some of the kids in our school...
Who's the annoying person? Is it George? Because he has a thing where he puts his hand on your thigh to see if you react. He also has this "side boob" thing which is actually quite amusing. *ahem* ANYWAY, swimming sounds fun :)
stargirllovesyou chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
haha. theres this guy in my chorus class who is like that. but no pointy nails. he is creepy though. his name is Ethan. He is also my friend...I think i need to chose better friends.
but it is not the creepy like i am going to stock you. it is the creepy like say creepy and messed up things. he also paints his nails black, well till his dad made him stop. but yah all my friends are creepy so it doesn't matter really. well not to me anyway.
anyway! wouldn't it be worse if the person was naked in socks, shoes, hat, scarf and yellow high visibility jacket? just wondering. ;)
Puer.Scriptor chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
He stabbed his cousin with a fork?! What te FUDGE?! I'm genuinely scared to sit by him now. Would he shove a scalpel into my neck? Or a sharp pencil? :\
Gembomz chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
I have done that before, wore navy tights to school! Quite embarassing...
Puer.Scriptor chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
What does the IDLE command do? Eric Idle must be pleased to have a programming command named after him :) I love Monty Python :D
Gutted that I'm gonna miss cake :(
Gembomz chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
I see. Not much to report today I see...
Hope you enjoy the chocolate cake.
Puer.Scriptor chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
What is so wrong with the word biscuit? :\ sounds a bit biscuit discriminatory to me...
Gembomz chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
thanks for updating. biscuits... lol
Puer.Scriptor chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
I think our idea of cyanide jellyfish is a cracker. (Hey, wanna hear a joke about a biscuit? It's a cracker...)
But ANYWAY...hahaha Harry got blood on his face.
I hate it when you wake up at a ridiculous time. It's so inconvenient.
I haven't seen my Dad in months, but I'm not sad...you can Skype him?
stargirllovesyou chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I have the same problem! why do men think that roads are their personal toilet. I mean really? you really have to do that THERE?! where the WHOLE world can see your things.
God it bothers me a lot.
stargirllovesyou chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
'It was rather painful.'

Well you don't say. stepping on a sharp rock would so not hurt at all.
*wink wink*
Blue eyed fantasies chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Lol, I love these. :) You always seem to see some disturbing stuff - men peeing and the like. I guess I did see some people skinny dipping in the River Thames when I was on a tour bus. "And to our left we have the River Thames and...oh! *gasp* Um...to the right there's a tree. Everyone look at the tree!"

Oh my god you've been to Barry Island! I really want to go there. I love Gavin and Stacey. :D Update soon. :)
Blue eyed fantasies chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
The dreaded DofE. I just did my bronze. It rained torrentially the whole day. I got hypothermia and had to be taken in the car back to the campsite. Then we went home since the field was flooded and 'unsafe to camp'. :/ Surprisingly, I'm doing silver this year.
Gembomz chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
What a great chapter. Although one thing i know that has happened in your life is...me! You should be missing me online! Saying how you miss your bff sooooo much!
Jokes
Who are these gay friends? do i know them?
Sounded like a fun English lesson!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
1. It's agar jelly.
2. Is your English teacher Mr Winters? He's a freaking legend. And there's only ONE boy in Philosophy Ethics. Lol.
3. Binary...Urgh
4. Aww damn. What was disturbing about this underwear?
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »