Reviews for Tales of a Foreigner
Gembomz chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
men peeing...what a lovely topic for an update!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
All our info is on the school records. I'm surprised Miss Hall hasn't sent me hate mail tbh. And those chavs! It was so nice of your mother to tell you about that AFTER you'd nearly died. And you have to keep me posted on these possible gay guys next door.
Hilarious as ever! :D
Puer.Scriptor chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
I find each of these entries more hilarious as you post them! ...God that was an awful sentences. Two gay guys?! Awesome, perhaps I can call them and ask them to help me write my novel :D you never know though, all their clothes except for their underwear might have been stolen...
And I know what you mean about the out of date food. Remember that status I put up about unwittingly eating mouldy bread? Urgh
Please update soon. Honestly.
Puer.Scriptor chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Dude, I stood on a cockroach in NZ once :\ I screamed and ran to my room. Lol, I wish I could ice-skate. I look like a sloth on skates if I try to do. And that's a particularly retarded sloth, mind you. You sound very skilled :)
Gembomz chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Foiled by a sharp stone! heh1 and OMG, i know from experience how much that hurts!
The cow poo can only be described as disgusting!
Say happy birthday from your sister for me!
And just so you know, YOU ARE NOT FAT.
iAnimeDarkAngel chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I like it! :) And wow, over 100 reviews, on a fanfiction story! :D Please update soon .
Puer.Scriptor chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Omg I laughed so hard at the guys' conversation and the cat story! And well done on your FF story :)
Gembomz chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Congratulations on your GCSE results! Thanks for updating!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
This chapter has made me laugh ze most so far :D That McIntyre sketch: "IDIOT." lol, I loved that sketch. Well done on your results - they're really good! I got an A* in Chem too!
Gembomz chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I laughed when i read this at first...then i got to the end...
[ I eventually stopped by this kid and was like you need to rolL the clay, not stare at it. The kid had his hands on his lap, under the table. I thought nothing of it. Until I sort of waved the pencil in front of him and told him to make the stripes. He did take his hands from under the table to take hold of it. Except his hands weren't exactly clean. This little boy had been, well, playing with himself. I literally leapt across the room IT WAS DISGUSTING, all over his hands! I stopped helping him after that.]
ewwwww...!
but quite amusing!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Oh dear that made me laugh a lot. Personally, I think old people are grumpy towards us teenagers because their lives are over and ours have just begun. And I know what you mean about working with kids - it really DOES put you off them. And that boy...LOL. Dirty little fellow!
Puer.Scriptor chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Woo! I'm glad I've inspired someone! It doesn't have to be humorous or witty - just what you're thinking or have been up to :)
And I saw the pics of the D of E on Facebook - Mr Collings looked like he was getting right into the spirit of things. And Mr Roberts mentioned me at speech day! It was my glorious moment and I wasn't even INVITED. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?
But *cough* yeah, I bet you had fun.
And your female mouse was called Eric? WIN! Call the next one Johnny Anglais XD