Reviews for Midnight Moon
MagicWords chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Epic! Love the mounting chemistry between Em and Dan! I also love how Dan is beginning to doubt himself. His vulnerability seeps through quite nicely. :) "Lost and insecure, you found me..." :D

Reading on, because this is just so brilliant I don't have much to say.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I'm having high expectations for this story :)

Daniels sounds evahl. And Emory sounds like the cute innocent girl. But it's just the beginning, :3

By the way, your profile is awesome! The first part, I mean. I really liked it!

P.S. Did you drop the story?
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Whoa! It's been awhile since I last read this. A lot of things have surprised me, now I wonder what other things you have in store for us.
Nagwam chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
OH GOD THE FEELS!

My heart goes out to Daniel. It's such a tangible feeling to be poised on such uncertainty regarding the feelings of one you care about.
Nagwam chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Michael is the quintessential tosspot. The guy you love to hate.

Two moments in particular made me smile in regards to Aaron, because he's awesome. When Emory vanishes like Daniel, and he realizes mid-sentence, and when he punches the first soldier. Awesomely done :D
Nagwam chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Oh god, so many feels!

First off, I love the bromance between Daniel and Aaron. It's adorable. I'm also grateful that they tension between them didn't go on for very long.

Secondly, Michael is an utter bastard. I love him! For the first time ever I feel compelled to use the word 'sleazeball', even though I've only ever heard that word in saturday morning cartoons.
MagicWords chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
"You've been quiet for an exceptionally long ten seconds." Hahahahaha!

Goodness the emotions! I'm practically swimming in them. Why is Daniel so mysteriously romantic? Like, he's tough as nails but so gosh darn wonderful. He's inner torment is killing me, and I already know what happens in the end.

But now I'm sad because this is the part where we leave Aaron for a bit. Makes me want to weep. Also makes me want to weep because I have to wait for more updates. Soon? Please?
MagicWords chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I think this is one of my favorite chapters. I love how you successfully describe all the events at once. And the goofy humor with Aaron and Daniel at the end just makes me laugh. What jokesters :)

And I remember! I remember why she screamed and now I'm just jumping in my chair and going on to the next chapter now...!
MagicWords chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
The right mix of excitement, horror, and humor!

Like, for real. How do you do it? I love Aaron, but I laugh at the fact that his companions are so rash! Poor guy. And then he just goes and throws punches, putting his life on the line for his friends...seriously, can I marry him now?

Seems interesting that Michael said two men after her heart. Ok, I'm still fighting for this love triangle. I know it would only tear up Dan and Aaron, and that Aaron only loves Em as a sister, but still...it would be so entertaining. And yet I'm still okay with Aaron just being the friend. But it would be interesting to know why Em never grows even the slightest romantic attachment to him. I mean, he's so kind and sweet. Maybe it's just one of those immediate brotherly loves...
MagicWords chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Michael causes me to break out in chills. He's so creepy, and I love it.

Loved the Daniel/Aaron history. Too adorable and the feels...Eep! I just love their relationship. And Daniel's possessiveness/protective spirit just shines when he learns that Em has been captured. Truly 3D characters. I'm always blown away by the brilliance and the simplicity.
Nagwam chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
A very nice turnaround. I like that Emory's character is developing from her surroundings.
Nagwam chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
This story is awesome. Daniel and Aaron make a good team, and their banter makes me smile.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Wow. Way to go, Aaron. Smart man for setting the right time for her to heal, and not so cool for Emory to go to him, but then, who'd blame her? If only Daniel can see past his pig-headedness then he would not have upset Emory at all, but then that's what he is. Great series of chapters. Hope to see you finish the story, cause I'll be on the lookout for them.
MagicWords chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I LOVE this chapter! Daniel's sense of possession is so painfully clear that it hurts. Like, strikes a chord hurts. I forgot about the fight. Brilliantly written. I loved Em's retorts. And from here on, she grows as a character.

I can only imagine Daniel's pain and anger in finding Em with Aaron. It still baffles me that Em did not fall for Aaron, but still, I love this whole thing.

And because I know how Daniel changes, I cannot exactly hate him, but you write him in such an infuriatingly good way that I cannot help but want to rip his head off! If that made any sense at all, then I deserve an A. If not, well, just know that his emotions and feelings seep right off the page and cause me to yell at him through the screen.

Update update part 3 soon please! I know what's coming and I can't wait to reread this! Your updates sure were a treat! Thanks for them!
MagicWords chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I remember thinking that this was where a love triangle would come in. It's still one of my favorite scenes, when Em enters looking all clean and beautiful. Daniel's jealousy is overpowering. I love it.

I was thinking, it would be so fun if you wrote a prequel about Daniel and Aaron wrecking havoc at one of those palace balls. I mean, I can only imagine the pranks and the chaos! It makes me smile just to think about!

This chapter was so beautifully written. I'm seriously raging with happiness right now! Aaron is so sweet and Daniel so torn between being himself and showing human emotions haha! And Em is just so timid and sweet. All my emotions are just flooding back to me and I'm not sure how to handle it :D
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »