Reviews for Midnight Moon
MagicWords chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I love your characters. I really, really do. Each one of them shines with personality. Aaron and Daniel working as a team just melts my heart. I love them. Seriously one of my favorite friendly duos ever. Like, ever. And Emory! Her development is just grand.

And already it's obvious that Daniel feels the slightest inkling of care for her. Maybe not affection yet, but care. It makes me smile.

This was one of those chapters I remember thinking you could add to, but the speed at the beginning makes it kind of humorous. One second, they have a decent plan, the next, Daniel is reprimanding Em for the stupid plan. Made me smile. I hope one day you write the fight scene where Daniel receives his busted lip. That would be epic, as would be his furious response.

I love love this. On to the next chapter!
MagicWords chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I'm so extremely happy you updated PART2! I need to take a second and breathe...one...two...

This is just a breath of fresh air for me. As I read the chapter, I begin to remember all of the events coming up and it just gets me so excited! You have no idea. Your author's note made me sad, but I also totally understand it. I mean, eventually you have to move onto new stories. Just never completely abandon this, ok. This is going places.

Loved the last bit and the whole 'save your soul' bit. And I know why now! Ah! All these hints and they all make sense!

So I'm going to be nosy and annoying but...have you started editing part 3? Because after these few chapters, I'll be dying for more, just saying.
Errant Ember chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Yay! Updates! Woohoooooo
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
An amazing story! Very moving, and well thought out. I'm looking foward to see how it turns out! Keep up the good work!
MagicWords chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
So...umm...you have a fabulous story, and I love it :D

Just thought I'd tell you once more. Sorry I haven't had time to edit for ya. This looks really good, though. I see some spots that could use rephrasing, but nothing too major.

It's simply fabulous! Update new edits! :D Come on! Haha! Pressure! :D

MW
Nagwam chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
This story made me cry. Very rich and bright with imagery, and tight with tension. Very good story
Rukia'sSister chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That was amazing can't wait to read the next chapter!
JE magic chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
What happened? Are you rewriting the story? There's only me chapter up
The Morrigan chapter 24 . 11/8/2012
Love love loved it! This was a really great story and I honestly think if you rounded your characters a little more and extended the whole thing you would have a really interesting and compelling novel. I think the kiss scene was great, I really enjoyed it, it was sweet and not forced at all.

I happened to be listening to "I Wish I Was the Moon" by Neko Case through the last half of this chapter and it was really fitting. Sweet and uplifting and perfect for it. :D

Thanks for sharing such a great story with us!
Flashali chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
AH :) this story was so great! I just couldn't stop reading.
Just one thing, I may have just misread something but I thought Aarons father, the doctor, died and then you said he was alive and thinking of retiring.
Could be my own confusion but thought I'd point it out just incase :)
Thanks for the amazing read!
Bella chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
OwO So good!
Mevans chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
Well said indeed my friend! I will miss my friends in Elodea...sequel perhaps? I'm brainstorming for mine. Until then, love from M
Kate Prior chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
Awwww loved it! You did a great job!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
Oh gosh I had forgotten how much I LOVE Aaron! Wow, I'm really happy for him! General for the Elite Army of Elodea, whoo! :D
And Daniel-king! Cool!

Aww that last part was so cute! Don't worry about it! The kiss was every bit adorable! :')
And God, I love The Fray! I am downloading this song right now! It's weird I haven't heard this one before! Actually, you know what? This song just makes this story more special! The Fray's one of my favorite bands.

I am glad I came across a story like The Midnight Moon. I will be honest-this was one story that I thought was probably those mainstream concepts that are so overdone. But the first two or three chapters completely dispelled that idea for me. And it was so unpredictable. I think I've said it before as well. Your chapters just had this pull that made me stick to see what other amusing surprises you could come up at every little para. You are a remarkable writer and I hope you would come up with more amazing fiction in your future and I hope to read one of those soon!

Last but not the least, I think Emeary, Daniel and Aaron are my favorite trio in all of the stories I've read so far in FP. I mean there are so many amazing stories out there, but characters are what really leave a mark. :)
Also, thank you so much for that acknowledgment in the end! :')

Take care, buddy! :D

P.S: I'm listening to You Found Me right now. Amazing song! I can't seem to stop writing this review, eh? It's actually really sad that there will be no more Dan-Em chapters. I'll miss your writing! :(
MagicWords chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
Wow, Irony'sFriend, that was great! A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I loved the part about the waning moon and how it signified the end. Lovely.

I love all of your characters so much. You really developed them and made me appreciate each and every one of them in full. Gosh, I cannot believe this adventure is over.

Your welcome (from your authors note)! I enjoyed reading this! I actually still remember what I was doing when I came across it. It was early and I was getting ready for work, eating breakfast, and I read like five chapters thinking, "Dang, this girl's got a story to tell!" I have loved every moment and every word. Fantastic.

Well, like I said, I'm sad it's over. It's time to crawl under a rock and sob because I have one less thing to look forward too. Or I suppose I could just read it all over again...yes, that sounds good. I'll do that.

Tell me, do you have a sequel in mind? And I saw the trust part. Good to know about Dan.

All in all, a fabulous tale. Loved every sweet word. You better get this published one day, you hear? I mean it. I will buy copies and distribute them to my friends. Mark my words.

Please update something new soon! I hope you have a new project lined up! I love your work!

Well...bye for now! -MW

(And "You Found Me" does fit them perfectly!)
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »