Reviews for Midnight Moon
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
wow...i can't believe it either...time flies when you're having fun, huh? whether you're reading the story or writing the story...and the kiss scene was fine, imo. no "his mouth felt like *insert whatever here*" or "his tongue *i can't even go on...*". oh well, excellent ending, way to wrap the story up, and i hope i'll see this in a book at the library or store one day! XD
MW chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
I agree with Elusive Lucidity. We need a big kiss. I read that and realized I wanted to leave that in my last review, too.
Elusive Lucidity chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
:')
I was literally dying there when I thought that Emeary was like dead for good. I thought...oh shit! What will happen to Dan? But oh God! Thank God you aren't those sadistic writers who come up with a tragic ending! Love you for that!

And that makes me come to this question-so is this it? Is this your last chapter? You haven't marked it 'complete' yet, so do I still get to see one last chapter where you write about what happens to Emeary and Daniel afterwards and what happens to Aaron? And that magical kiss is due too! This kiss was adorable but still...wouldn't you write that really amazing kiss?

So, is an update due?
xM chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
YESSSSSSS!
xM chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
NOOOOOOOOO!
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
huh. daniel works fast. oh well. i'll say it instead. welcome back, emeary! did you have a pleasant dream?
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
poor emeary! WAHH! SO CLOSE! TT
MagicWords chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
Awww.

So many twists! Luna possessed Luella? How did I not see that? And now Em's powers are gone? Will there even be a sequel?

I liked the idea of the glowing light. I could see that clearly in my head.

Glad you updated so soon! One more chapter to go...? :/ Makes me sad.
MagicWords chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
Oh you tricky tricky writer. I cannot get mad because I left you on a cliffie last time, but you had better promise that you'll have the next chapter up soon!

Em did such a selfless thing! I knew when she kissed him that it was a trick. You wrote this scene so beautifully. It made my heart ache.

Loved the scene with Aaron and about how the maze was challenging his intelligence. Ha! He's great. I think he could have been more shocked when he saw Daniel (practically his brother) dying on the grass, but nevertheless, it was still poignant.

The last bit was nerveracking! The countdown had me on the edge of my seat. Again, you are so tricky! Now I have to sit in anxiety until you update again! Please do it soon!
Kate Prior chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
Oh my goshness! are you serious! Update!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Ah! A cliffie! Wjhy did you have to do this?! It makes it more agonizing to wait or an update! x(

As usual, you were brilliant in your portrayal of the demon's cruelty, of Emeary's pain and Daniel's angst! A job well done!

Please update soon!
Mev chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Why! WHYYYYY!
MagicWords chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Irony'sFriend...I think you are trying to make me faint. Or kill me, I'm not sure yet, haha!

I seriously pushed my hand to my mouth when I read that last paragraph. How...why...what...oh my gosh!

OK, I'm forcing myself to start at the beginning before I get to the last...SHOCKING...scene.

Virtus is so unbelievably evil and AWESOME! I loved the part where he held Em and she turned around and basically ripped his heart out. So well planned, my friend. Also love the little history added in and how Lady Luna favored Em. Nice touch. Em has come so far and she is so much stronger here near the end.

'Raping her soul' is a cool description. Also the way you described the evil coming into Em was cool. 'Itchy heat' was totally perfect.

When Daniel thought of her as his 'truest friend' I smiled. He has come a long way as a character, too. Love him!

Virtus toying with Dan in the field was so crazy it made me scream! I loved it! His pain at the thought of losing Em is so powerful! Also this whole field place/scene was so intriguing. Plus the watch-now we know what it's for!

Now to the part that stopped my heart...

DANIEL! How could he do this?! He cannot die! Em will want to take his pain, but she cannot! I know (I HOPE) they both live but I don't know how you are going to pull this together! I know it will be brilliant, but I am dying to know!

Also, I'm not about to forget the fact that the real Michael is still up in the courtyard. Wonder what'll happen to him. Also Aaron is still lost in the maze ignorant to all that is going on. Sad...he's going to be devastated when he sees Dan.

This chapter was beautifully written. I saw practically no mistakes. Your imagery was astounding and every word was like a painting before my eyes! Great great great great work!

MW

p.s. I reread the previous chapter, too and it was oh so good! Happy Writing! Update soon!
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
way to go emeary! XD
Elusive Lucidity chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
You know the most amazing thing about this story is that I never know what to expect.

You are so good at what you do. You are a damn good writer. Really, you have me waiting for something to happen only to make something else happen, and that something else is even better than what I expected.

One minute they were in the middle of a chaos, the next the three of them are walking through a labyrinth and the next Emeary is finding her way to Michael.

You really keep your readers intrigued till the very last.

I hope to get a sooner update! You're amazing.

I have a question. Have you already decided how you're going to end The Midnight Moon?

Good day! :)