Reviews for Midnight Moon
Lol! Daniel, face the facts :D
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
so...what happened?
MagicWords chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
This was really deep and really cool. I love the dynamics of your characters and their ever increasing relationship. It is sad that Daniel has to deal with trust the most. Some childhood trauma? I know that Aaron cared for him at least. Poor Aaron, he is not yet forgotten in my mind. :)

This story started off so simple, and now it is getting deeper and more intense. Bless Emeary for dealing with him all the time. I'm sincerely glad you updated and cannot wait for the next chapter. I'm eager to see some good old fashioned demon butt kicking! Hoorah! (Sorry, I'm just excited!)

MW
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
...aww emeary! XD we all know you L-O-V-E daniel! XD
Elusive Lucidity chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
*_* (give me a moment to wipe a tear of delight first...) :P

It was a short chapter but a good one nonetheless...i liked how Daniel's conflicting thoughts were keeping him from acting properly. And then Emeary hugged him in the dark! :') So cute!

More please! And try updating sooner okay? :)
mevans1358 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Ohhh thank GOD! I was wrong about what I thought Daniel's weakness was and was all scared to see it happen but it didn't! Yay!
xM
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
UPdate sooooon! Ahhh
MagicWords chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
"It's going to be okay." -this is a line Em says halfway through this chapter. I guess that second 'okay' is supposed to be 'afraid'?

Anyways, NICE deep chapter here. Lots of room for character development. Em is so smart, whereas Daniel is still an insolent little jerk, but a slowly becoming lovable little jerk. If that makes sense...he becomes more and more likable, even though he is so intolerably rude. I'm glad Em punched him.

I like how the forest changes colors with the change in your character's emotions. That's neat.

Also, I'm anxious to see how Daniel deals with his biggest weakness. I also like how the Forest of Spirits symbolizes a place for 'redemption', like an inner soul search. The place seems so spiritual and peaceful that it's the perfect place for Daniel and Em to find themselves. Awesome!

I really like this little detour from hunting down Michael. It's time Em and Daniel learn how to work together before going on a demon hunt. Very nice.

With every chapter, your writing and story becomes more mature and deep. I love it. I see this story going places!

MW
Elusive Lucidity chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Dun Dun Dun! :O

What IS Daniel's greatest weakness? Is it his lack of expressing capabilities? :S

Please don't make me wait! Update soon!
mevans1358 chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Oh man, I hope i'm wrong when i say i see where this is going...
xM
EverlastingBlueSkyXD chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
YES! THANK YOU EMEARY! XD XD XD now then...what's daniel's greatest weakness? heh heh heh...*evil smile*
Elusive Lucidity chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
You MUST update! SOON!

Please tell me there's some romance coming in in the next chapter! Please?

Just wanna say, I love it so far! The characters, their interaction, the storyline, Emeary and Daniel's chemistry!

Keep up the good work! :)

P.S: update super fast, 'kay? :P
Elusive Lucidity chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
OMG! I fell in love with Aaron in this chapter! He's amazing! He's smart, caring, strategic, cool, funny!

But I still believe that Daniel is just right for Emeary! :)
Elusive Lucidity chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Oh God! I love Daniel! He's brash, he doesn't know how to compliment or be nice, but that's why I like him. He cares without showing he does and somehow he can't express...but he's so cute when he's always grumpy and angry. And, ooh, now he's jealous! :P

And Aaron's really nice! I like Aaron and Daniel's friendship. :)
Elusive Lucidity chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I think I swooned and drooled a little when Daniel went all over-protective about Emeary. It was cute! :D
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »