Reviews for Memories
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Can't wait for more! :)
Peachy-09 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I know you say you're struggling with this story since you decided to rewrite it but I think you have showed new strength. I love the new found humour that you write into your stories and I can hear the natural accent of your voice in your writing. It's unique to you and that's what you were looking for so I hope chapter three comes up soon!
stuck in bed chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
First. Before I forget, in Ch. 1, you wrote: [Deep down she knew they were anything up.] and I'm pretty sure it should be a "but" instead of an "up".

Okay. So now to the review (for both Ch.1 2).

So I know you have a thing for dialogue to narration ratio, which has always made me think that your strong point lies in your narration but I was wrong. I mean, your narration is lovely but I loved the exchanges between Blake and Maya. I instantly fell in love with them in the first chapter, especially when he asked Maya to dinner with such a cute line ("When do you think is an appropriate time to ask you out to dinner?") and she responded by teasing him. (Would say the other lines I enjoyed but then I'd be saying all of them.)

I do think the following chapter was a bit short, so that Ch.1 and 2 could merge together, but your chapter lengths do seem to be consistent which is good.

I'm glad Blake and Maya are going to be on a date (and if they have sex on the park bench all the better)!

The only thing I'd be wary of is how your first chapter seems quite unattached from your prologue which makes it a little confusing at the beginning. Then again, it was still interesting to try to piece the story together.
AbbeyXD chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This sounds really interesting. Hope you update soon- I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Peachy-09 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Due to the obvious changes you've made from the original, I don't know how you're going to pull this off. How does he not recognise her etc, etc, etc? I know you're a genius though so I can't wait for you to update!
Railia chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I like it so far! can't wait for an update!
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Slightly confusing, but I like it :) hopefully the next chapter will clear it up somewhat!

Hayley
JJsMommy29 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
can't wait to see what happens next and to see what happens when he finds out that she is his child hood friend so keep up the amazing work and update soon
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I am so excited that you're renewing this story! It's going to be amazing with your writing changes :)
Railia chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ooooo I really like the premise. I hope you update this soon! "Making it to the hut, she threw her hands in the air as she realised she had most definitely be crowned winner." I believe you meant been instead of be. Other than that doing well grammatically!
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This sounds like it's going to be a great story. I cannot wait for the next update :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
interesting start so can't wait to see how they meet up again and to see what happens next so update soon
CRTStar chapter 1 . 7/7/2012