Reviews for Gifted
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
[they both died of shock the next day.] - this was insane and i'm pretty sure...impossible...? It kind of threw me off a bit...it was unnecessary, in my mind.

Other than that, I loved it!
Vengeful Authoress chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
i hate writer's block! but good job getting past it. i really like nate :)
Vengeful Authoress chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
the apocalypse may or may not have been my fault. *shifty eyes*
Vengeful Authoress chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
um... mr. unicorn
Vengeful Authoress chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
ooooo super duper awesome!
Katie.Madison chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Hi! Great story so far, I'm really into it and characters are hilarious! By the way, I'd definitely like to hear more background story regarding Nate, Destiny and Reese's decision to leave home, so I suggest you include some in them later chapters.
Allie Knight chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Naaate! *cries* Where's Naaaate? *wails*

Hm. Destiny is one smart cookie-I mean, twelve-year-old...

I like it. It explains a lot. *grins*

Well...yes, you're way faster than me. But...yeah, I have no argument.

Allie
EdisColeLovesFluffyDragons chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
(I thought it was good! And hey what about me! XD dont I get a shout out, dont I count? I can'r get on DA! I forgot my password! do you remember what it was? If not I'll have to make another one. BTW I forget, where did NaTE GO?
Allie Knight chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
WOAH. BACK UP.

Where the hell is Nate?! And who is this random twelve year old? How old are Nate and Reese? AND, last but not least, how the hell is my caps lock key not dead?!

Argh. Okay. I write, you write. Deal?

Alliecat.
Allie Knight chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I can't believe I didn't review this chapter before. But, alas, I didn't. I'm here now, though!

I love the poetry. And the golf cart. Every time I read that, I just crack up. And can't stop laughing.

What secrets? I'm never thin on picture day.

Anyways, I have another chapter to read!

Allieeee!
Vaedyr Redwood chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
So far I am really enjoying your story. The dramatic foil of the characters really brings the story together. The dialogue is also believable (which is more of an accomplishment than people give credit). And over all that it is fun to read.

Suggestions: A couple grammar errors (which aren't really avoidable in a story). I'd suggest putting more detail into the world around the characters; I see the characters but I'm having a hard time figuring out what the land is like around them.
EdisColeLovesFluffyDragons chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
cole hunter that is his name
EdisColeLovesFluffyDragons chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
me is intrigued ps thanx for the quote
Allie Knight chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
-screams and runs from a ball of fire- I warned you all! Maddie wore her hair up! And I said, "The apocalypse is nigh!" But noo, nobody listens! Look where we are now!

On a more serious note... Is Nate a mind reader? Escaped from the government?

Aww, Nate and "Riley" are so cute together! I feel bad for Reese, though. That is one creepy dream.

I really want to meet Reese's brother now...-bambie eyes-

Allie. Who has to go shower. And who has a story to write! ...And who has to get up early for soccer camp tomorrow. DX
Allie Knight chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I think that your subconscious already knows the pervy taxi driver's name. And I think that it's Brian. -giggle- It's true, though.

Aw. The ending was so pretty. Another black rose. All I need is a vase so that I can gather the bouquet. ...That made no sense, did it?

Sorry for not reviewing this morning...painting and shtuffs.

Must run...HawkMom is on the prowl.

Allie (I'm running out of witty "You don't say!" remarks to put here...)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »