Reviews for The Summoned Beings: Submit your OC! Open!
Monster Lover chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Why haven't you updated in so long? I took forever to find a story like this.
Rein seems to have a few screws loose, good thing she has Ven.
Whats up with Salem?
Sora seems like a sweetheart too.
I'm not one to beg but please write more of this story!
Tree Girl chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
You need to update! Please! Hurry!
S3xy Ice Queen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
When r u gonna update this story? Its really good. I read it while ago and took some time finding it agin. I like the charcters alot!
Sock my Rock chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Your lucky you still have time before school. I started school on Tuesday of last week, and as a senior this year and I have lots of homework even though most of my classes are easy this year. So don't expect my reviews on the day you update but a couple days later than the actual update date... enough about me on to the actually review.

I agree and I wanted to call you out on the fact that there hasn't been any sign of a villain. Maybe anti-hero but no villain. And what are heroes with out a villain. I'm actually very curious to see what kind of Villain you'll introduce for this story, because there are lots of different villain archetypes you could base your actual villain off.

Rein and Salem's relationship was the obvious focus of this chapter, and well it was really great. It's always good to start off love relationships slowly, but if this keep up you could probably hook them up in a couple of more chapters. Both Rein and Salem seemed relatable in this chapter, and that always good to see in characters. You make people relate to them, and well people (including me) end up liking them more for who they are.

I wonder have you ever actually looked for a Beta Reader, they can really help out when looking for grammar mistakes and plot holes. I mention this because you still noticeable grammar mistakes. By no means it doesn't kill the story(it's still a great story), but some are noticeable. Enough of my ranting until next chapter then Ma'am! Looking forward to what you have in store for us!
JustMeMaddiB chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Ah i loved this chapter, & now im dying for more! I love Rein and Salem's relationship, i hope they end up together cause that would be amazing. And way to leave it on a cliffhanger! Update sooon paweeeese :3
Shayna-18 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Yay! This chappie was just sooo fantastic! Loved the scene with Rein and Salem! So well done and only a few mistakes.
Salem seems to be warming up to Rein! and shocking Calen hehehe!
Cant wait to read more of the other characters!
I absolutely adore the whole story so far!
LunairiaBlaze chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Aww cliffhanger D: it looks like Salem and Rein were having a little r-o-m-a-n-c-e there *shot* xD I had a feeling that Salem had a soft side to him. Cant wait for the next update.
Valkyrie99 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
They have now found the other one, now to deal with the boy with the book. Aww Salem cooking for Rein was so cute! X3 Please update soon! This is awesome! :3
Miles Montgomery chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
There are a couple spelling errors and I think the word you're looking for is C'mon not common. Other than that, not a bad chapter. I was actually worried for Rein. Post more soon. :)
Sock my Rock chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
0.o wow! I'm gone for one day and you update twice! I'm hella impressed by the fact you've updated twice in a day and the chapters are both great! That really shows the readers that you're committed to this story, and you don't skip out on the quality.

I'm glad too see that both Emilio and Alluna have made their apperance, and you've done both of them justice. The other O.c's are just as good, and a couple of them have started too really grow on me. That being said I do think that it's good idea to take a break from introducing O.c for at least one chapter so we can get use to the new O.c. Overall I'm still loving your story and I can't wait to see what you have in store! So please keep up the great work!
JustMeMaddiB chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Hahaha, Rein sure does say heyo bitch a lot. I like that, shes got spunk(;
You are such a great writer, it gets more and more interesting each chapter! I love it when new OCs get introduced so its disappointing that i will have to wait a few chapters for more ): but i am willing to wait lol. I just love all the characters and all their different personalities and how they all fit together so well.
Also, im sorry i havent reviewed in a few chapters, ive been suuuuper busy o:
Keep up the great work!
LunairiaBlaze chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I logged on today an whats the first thing i see? you used my OC! i literally did a little happy dance cuz i didnt think you would choose him. the characterization was really good an i cant wait to read the next chappie.
Valkyrie99 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Uh oh the evil kitties have come to invade! :3 Please update soon! This is so awesome! :3
Shayna-18 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
So i loved this chappie because of my adorable little creation was in it more! I loved the interaction between Salem and Rein! And then you added in Jessica's little 'Have fun you too!' and it just made my night haha

Its good your taking a break of accepting characters! :) the ones ya have so far are awesome! I like how ya have a couple just showing up every now and then, with 4 main ones so far!.

I looved the length of this chappie! I can't beleive how much detail there is in it about 3 hours?

I look forward to see what happens to Rein and Salem!

- Shay! :)
Miles Montgomery chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Great chapter. Starting to get interesting. Well, in case you didn't get my message, here's my OC when you start adding them again.

NAME: Joseph Elizabeth Maxwell
NICKNAME: Joey (Beth when he’s being teased)
AGE: 17
GENDER: Male
GRADE: High School Senior
PERSONALITY: Arrogant and cocky. He believes he is the best. For him, losing is not an option. He gets real pissed when people refer to his middle name, as he is very sensitive about that. He does have a soft side for cats. He’s a looker as well, but his arrogance and cockiness usually ruins the picture.
APPEARANCE AND CLOTHES: Green hair, hazel eyes, wears glasses. He’s 5’11” and very skiiny but extremely acrobatic. He wears Blue Jeans and usually a tank top with a short-sleeved shirt underneath. Sneakers and wears bandages around his hands.
HISTORY: He comes from a rich family so he has never had to want for anything. What he doesn’t know is that he’s adopted. He used to be nice and gentle but always got teased about his name so he began learning how to fight and eventually got so good and so fed up with being teased, he developed a cocky and arrogant streak. He’s extremely protective of his younger sister and when she’s around, she brings out the best in him.
WEAPON: His weapon of choice is a greatsword with a golden hilt encrusted with jewels and a blade tipped with a diamond.
LIKES: Girls and cats
DISLIKES: Boys and bullies
WEAKNESSES: Snakes, spiders, claustrophobic, and extremely afraid of the dark
STRENGTHS: Running and card games
FATAL FLAWS: He will stop to help children and cats no matter what
FAMILY: Samuel Maxwell (father), always gone on a business trip; Lillian Maxwell (mother), deceased; Olivia Maxwell (younger sister), middle school
ROMANCE: Goes for the quiet type. Can be paired with one of yours.
SUMMON: Wolf with grey fur, black paws, 2 tails each with a blade on the end, and muzzle. 6 yellow eyes. 3 on each side. Electricity flows around it.
NAME OF SUMMON: Fafnir
GENDER OF SUMMON: Male
ELEMENT OF SUMMON: Lightning
POWERS/ABILITY OF SUMMON: Has superspeed. It’s howl can create a vortex of lightning
HOW YOUR SUMMON CAME TO YOUR CHARACTER: One day, about a year ago, when he was crying from being bullied, it appeared to him and offered to be his friend (he has forgotten this and treats his summon like a soldier, think of the way Rika treats Renamon I the beginning of Digimon Tamers, but Fafnir honors the pact that was made.
SYMBOL OF YOUR SUMMON AND WHERE ON YOUR CHARACTER'S BODY: Wolf paw, back of Joseph’s right hand.
SUMMON'S CHIBI FORM/HUMAN FORM: Wolfhead keychain that he hooks on his belt, also can look like a miniature version of himself
SUMMON'S PERSONALITY: Gentle and loyal
Misc:
Something you want to happen to your character: I want him to soften up over time. A gradual romance with one of your OCs could help
Do you want your character to die?: Yes. I want him to die heroically, protecting those he loves, mainly the OC he has a romance with and his younger sister
How do you want your character to make his or her appearance?: When the group is having a hard time, he shows up to rescue them. He continues to hold it over their head and brags about it from time to time.
REACTIONS TO MY OC'S: Thinks they’re a bunch of losers and wimps. In fact, I want him and the OC he falls in love with to hate each other at first. Like I said, gradual.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »