Reviews for The Summoned Beings: Submit your OC! Open!
Meow chapter 7 . 9/22
Update please~!
Shino chapter 1 . 2/18
Heyyyy update dis story please!
Shay chapter 7 . 2/1
Update soon please!
Shay chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Hi! I am not signed in right now but I am so glad I signed into my old email!
I can't wait to see the story continued! Oh my god you made my day :D
Not sure if you remember me but I created Salem, Lakshmi and a couple more characters lol
I'll sign in tonight when I have time and talk to ya if you are online :D

I am really so happy to see you haven't forgotten this story! :)

GeckoGecko554 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Nice to see you are back. Think we can get in touch via PM sometime?
ShyKitty chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Will you ever update?
Monster Lover chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Why haven't you updated in so long? I took forever to find a story like this.
Rein seems to have a few screws loose, good thing she has Ven.
Whats up with Salem?
Sora seems like a sweetheart too.
I'm not one to beg but please write more of this story!
Tree Girl chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
You need to update! Please! Hurry!
S3xy Ice Queen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
When r u gonna update this story? Its really good. I read it while ago and took some time finding it agin. I like the charcters alot!
Sock my Rock chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Your lucky you still have time before school. I started school on Tuesday of last week, and as a senior this year and I have lots of homework even though most of my classes are easy this year. So don't expect my reviews on the day you update but a couple days later than the actual update date... enough about me on to the actually review.

I agree and I wanted to call you out on the fact that there hasn't been any sign of a villain. Maybe anti-hero but no villain. And what are heroes with out a villain. I'm actually very curious to see what kind of Villain you'll introduce for this story, because there are lots of different villain archetypes you could base your actual villain off.

Rein and Salem's relationship was the obvious focus of this chapter, and well it was really great. It's always good to start off love relationships slowly, but if this keep up you could probably hook them up in a couple of more chapters. Both Rein and Salem seemed relatable in this chapter, and that always good to see in characters. You make people relate to them, and well people (including me) end up liking them more for who they are.

I wonder have you ever actually looked for a Beta Reader, they can really help out when looking for grammar mistakes and plot holes. I mention this because you still noticeable grammar mistakes. By no means it doesn't kill the story(it's still a great story), but some are noticeable. Enough of my ranting until next chapter then Ma'am! Looking forward to what you have in store for us!
JustMeMaddiB chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Ah i loved this chapter, & now im dying for more! I love Rein and Salem's relationship, i hope they end up together cause that would be amazing. And way to leave it on a cliffhanger! Update sooon paweeeese :3
Sionainn23 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Yay! This chappie was just sooo fantastic! Loved the scene with Rein and Salem! So well done and only a few mistakes.
Salem seems to be warming up to Rein! and shocking Calen hehehe!
Cant wait to read more of the other characters!
I absolutely adore the whole story so far!
LunairiaBlaze chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Aww cliffhanger D: it looks like Salem and Rein were having a little r-o-m-a-n-c-e there *shot* xD I had a feeling that Salem had a soft side to him. Cant wait for the next update.
Valkyrie99 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
They have now found the other one, now to deal with the boy with the book. Aww Salem cooking for Rein was so cute! X3 Please update soon! This is awesome! :3
Miles Montgomery chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
There are a couple spelling errors and I think the word you're looking for is C'mon not common. Other than that, not a bad chapter. I was actually worried for Rein. Post more soon. :)
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »