Reviews for Alpha's Bond
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18
please continue!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Haven-yes short-but GREAT as always! They had to ask about a baby didn't they? Then to be told how near impossible it would be for a healthy pregnancy-she did not need to hear that especially at that time! Watching for more as always and promise to try to do better at reading.
BloodandFire chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
I completely understand how difficult it is for you right now February 22nd was the anniversary of the death of two high schoolers in my town and they were everyone's friends and as like last year I was crying and could not write. I'm very sorry for your loss.
infinity-1317 chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
awesome story.
may-bear chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
update again soon thanks
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
OMG GIRL-the girl-I take it she wanted Jake-oh Haven-how I have missed this story and am glad you are back-I have been gone myself and will pm you all the details later! Nothing like school, chaos etc to clog the creative juices huh? It is good to see you back-new name and ALL!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
LOL girl-GREAT CHAPTER even if a filler one a you claim-I LOVE the two of them together-PERFECT COUPLE-EXCEPTIONAL STORY-AMAZING WRITING! And yes I love this new name too-you are going to have me so confused my friend-lol! I actually do LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS NAME-you have chosen well! Now on to next chapter!
xDangerousLovex chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Hmmm, interesting ending.
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
LOL Trannie-you are too funny and eccentric (but in a GREAT WAY!) That would really suck with all the homework on a 3 day vacation but I do hope you enjoy your family! AS USUAL -I LOVED THIS CHAPTER-yes it was short but it was ABSOLUTELY SWEET! I will be patiently awaiting more!
xDangerousLovex chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
What's your tumblr?
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
OMG OMG OMG-THIS CHAPTER REALLY HIT HOME and it was VERY EMOTIONAL both for them and for me Trannie! May I just say this-I AM AMAZED HOW WELL YOU WRITE SUCH A HARD ASPECT OF LIFE and scene so perfectly and GRASP THE PAIN AND EMOTION SHE IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. Needless to say I try not to think about my miscarriages and I usually do pretty good though sometimes they still haunt me and the guilt comes back BUT YOU MY DEAR FOR BEING SO YOUNG HAVE CAPTURED TO PERFECTION AND HANDLED IT BRILLIANTLY AND DELICATELY - MAGNIFICENT JOB-(as the tears pour down my face)! I will be watching for more whenever you have the chance-I hope you have a GREAT YEAR IN SCHOOL !
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
DAMN Trannie-LOOOOOOOOOVED THIS CHAPTER! I am glad to see her father and his new family accepting her with Jake and DEVELOPING a RELATIONSHIP! I DO NOT MISS BEING PREGNANT-well I DID LOVE WHEN THEY WOULD WIGGLE AROUND AND KICK BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS BLAH! HAPPY B-BDAY You are 2 years older than my oldest-boy time just flies by-I REMEMBER BRINGING HIM HOME FROM HOSPITAL! LOL-you did ANOTHER MARVELOUS job writing this story. AGAIN I WILL BE ANXIOUSLY AWAITING the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
I really love your plot and some of the twists you have incorporated into the story-especially regarding her real father. I didn't expect it to turn out ok like it did. My sons started school the 16th of Aug. Zaedan started 1st grade and Bransun started 7th grade. He is younger than you by a year. He was born 5/23/2000. When do you start? And Happy Birthday.
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love werewolves, vamps etc and the story seems pretty good. I am still getting the feel for it and I think you have done a darn good job at adding the suspense into your story at the jump go-very good. But if she had no sense of what she was or her family what I find a bit sketchy is that she readily believes it too easily. I would think that there would be some disbelief and anger, maybe take her a little time to adjust to finding out. Though I am somewhat enjoying the story at this point, it just isn't quite a believable plot-she is too accepting. Would like to see more angst, more strain in their so called relationship. The romance takes off to early-though he may realize she is his mate-she shouldn't be able to understand and accept anything yet-especially the romance and mate thing. This isn't to hurt or upset you Tranni , honestly. I had done the same think with my story and my beta offered suggestions to slow down the attraction, build their relationship slowly. allow some hurt maybe some animosity and rejection to her mother and the others from hiding part of her heritage.
Hawk-Of-The-Eagle chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow Telepathy getting classy arent we?