Reviews for Qi Pao
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
just to let you know, im officially a fan of Zanstan3
Boreeeed chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Damn that was hot. I'm blushing hardcore here. The only thing is that I wished Zander actually rode him. Yes he was on top, but I wanted Zander to actually go up and down on on Tristan without the help of Tristan. Anyway, except for that, this was really good.
orphanaccount chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You know, I was just telling one of my friends today about how much I missed Zanstan, and then your name turned up in my inbox! It had to be fate!
I love Zander so much! If he wasn't gay, I might consider stealing him from Tristan ;)
Lol not really cause I love Zanstan way too much!
DawnSister chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Yay a Zanstan. It's been so loooong. Loved it.

I especially loved the bit where Zander asks why Tristan has such weird kinks and the answer is "Because I'm Tristan." Well of course it is.

Love them, love you,

DS
The Infinity chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I just died.

Of happiness.

...

You thought I was joking didn't you?

Okay maybe I was. I did die a little bit though.

It's been so LONG! Do you have any idea how much I missed these two? Ohmygods.

-"W-why do you have such weird kinks?"

"Because I'm Tristan."- love this! Because it's so true! xD

Thank you sososososososososo much for this story you made my YEAR!

*cries hysterically*

I think you should know you have very dedicated fans.

And we could never ever hate you!

I'm so fucking happy right now.

Much much much much love!
Lil' Monster
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
er...you know it's ridiculously hard to move around in a qi pao, right? even with the slit up the side. sex like that would probably rip the delicate silk.
RaeAnnLove chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I just love these segments you write about these two! They're always so sweet and absolutely amazing. I can't wait for the next one!
Zakiyya chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love these guys :D. I really love zander, he's seem like the innocent school girl, well guy in his view! :D