Reviews for Self Proclaimed Messiah
Annie Jane chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You're back! And it seems, dramatic as ever! I can't wait for the next update, know that everyone always says that, but you should know that it is the truth, It's painful to read a chapter and then to be left hanging wondering just what will happen next, and you my good (wo)man(?) are amazing at leaving people hanging there waiting in anticipation.

Anyway, I'd better say something more constructive or something... I love this so far, there is so much detail and the grammar and all that is great as well! The characters and very believable and the story is setting itself - and the reader - to experience greatness. I know this isn't really making sense - I'm pretty much dead tired. But I thought that I had better write a review (I admit that it has been too long since I wrote my last...) and tell you that you are amazing and I love that you're back - would it be weird if I said I love you? Yeah, I know. It would... Sorry? - I look forward to reading the next chapter!

Annie :)
Nock chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I liked the older version so I'm looking forwards to see the changes :-)
Good luck with the writing
cmndr-milr chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Holy cow, I'm floored! I don't even know what to say other than that I really enjoyed it! You have a great talent for creating drama and tensions. And the tone of the narrator is so good. Just. Well done. :D
Jessica Pryce chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well, I'm excited for this.
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3