Reviews for Finding Jade
Interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8
great chapter! SK
samekraemer chapter 1 . 3/8
I just found your story today. Looking forward to reading it. Great start.
somersaultkick chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
The moment Taylor appeared I thought it was him and Mason that are being paired up. I dunno, the moment Jade appeared I lost my interest. xD Don't get me wrong though ... maybe I just got a pair earlier than expected, thus the disappointment. :(
MusicGurl8129 chapter 21 . 3/26/2015
The story was lovely, characters, writing and all. But there was only thing that really bothered me, I wish Mason & Jade were a little more developed before saying they loved each other. I wish we could of see them have a fun time together, before (aside from) all the emotional stuff. I just wanted to see more of a connection between them. I wanted to see the roots of their blooming tree of love (that's a cheesy thing to say, but that's kind of how I see it.) That's all that bothered me, because honestly otherwise I really liked your story, heartbreaking and all.
I will be sure to check out your sequel :) Good luck.
brandedinferno chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I'm rereading this, by the way. If you care.
Stefani.Lyn.M chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Hi Clary!
First time reading your work, and I have to say, you have a way allowing your readers to physically feel what the other characters are feeling! Gosh, so many time I really felt as if I were in the shoes of Mason and Jade themselves, it was quite scary but also wonderful! But I do have to say that I had my reservations for this story at the beginning. Mason just didn't really connect with me in the first couple of chapters, and the plot seemed a little shaky. I would have definitely liked to see more in terms of the other characters (such as Mason's family, and Taylor, Adrian, etc.) and I think developing a stronger connection with them would really add more to the story in my opinion. Also, I found the descriptions of the various character to be repetitive. As a reader, I would have liked to see something personal of each character that makes them stand out from the others, rather than just knowing they were all handsomely good looking-which I don't mind at all ;). But I really want to emphasize on the voice of the story itself. It was so tragically beautiful and heartbreaking, but Mason really shined in the end! I don't think I've ever read a story and have been able to feel such love one character had for another. I saw Jade in the eyes of Mason as something so beautiful with all of his faults, pain and overall redeeming qualities even though he didn't see them in himself. You are truly a wonderful writer who is able to capture the complexity of human emotion and craft it into something irresistible. I really think you are a wonderful person as well as a writer. Thank you for this story and I wish you luck in anything you wish the pursue!
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
ooh a new one? As in a sequel? because that would be fantastic, their relationship still has a lot of potential growth and/or hurdles to keep it fresh and interesting.
Spades chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
I cried like 12 times reading this it was so good you are a beautiful human being
nessmith58 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Really liked this fiction! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
brandedinferno chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Weeeell, I finished it, and now I'm going to go curl up in a ball and cry because it was so beautiful. Thanks.
brandedinferno chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
... *no* ...

oH goD I'm dYIng and iN paIN so MuCh feELs tHis sTOrY is sO GoOD and SAd.

*slow down satan*

*this is john green caliber*
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »