Reviews for The Abnormal Things I Wonder About
Jane chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Haha I love this, this was hilarious! :) Some of these things bother me too, I'm glad I'm not the only one xD
BOBRISES chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
XD i wonder about the same things you do hahahaha!
about the box (bar? gag?) over the mouth, I believe that it is so deaf people or regular people cant read the lips of the person swearing. though why a deaf person would be watching tv is another good question...
anyway, good chapter and stuff! haha goodbye! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
ren360 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Well, being from Mexico and all, I've never been too keen on politics either. However, I think what you're saying is absolutely right, if people stopped concentrating on the bad things other peole did and concentrated on the good things, then maybe they would start trying to copy those good things instead of repeating what they see on the news. It's simply common sense, if you ask me.

Right, so, rememebr my last review? Based on that, I came up with another question; what's wrong with the English language? I mean, if you think about it, the word ENOUGH ends in GH, but it is pronounced as F. PHYSICAL begins with PH, but it is also pronuounced as an F. Why? And then why can't we spell FISH like Physh, of Ghish? And also, the TI in NATION sounds like SH. Therefore, we could also write fish like Fiti, or even better, Ghiti. It just doesn't make sense. Someone was really high when writting the dictionary. 0.0

Geez, maybe I should make my own entry. 0.e
ren360
ren360 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Hey, it's me! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you had updated until recently when I checked my mail! I have another thing to trouble you with: Why are some words written the same but don't sound the same?

For example: read and read. They're exactly the same, but sound different! Or how about, heard and beard. They're the same word except for the first letter, and still, their sound is completely different. Why?

On that bombshell, good night!

Ren360
PeaceOut-RockOn chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I also wondered why Madge wasn't in the Hunger Games as well. Anywho, I have an idea for another topic. Why do people in cartoons always have three or four fingures and not five? Is it too difficult to put in five fingures or what? That's crossed my mind from time to time when I notice that in a cartoons like idk phineas and ferb. Well anyway hope this helps and can't wait to read next chapter!
EartUrFace chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Can you write this next chapter about who cares about what Mitt Romney does lets just get this over with and vote until the final day. If the media is going to talk about all the bad things the canidates do, that hurts their votes. So what if we get a bad president over our time of our life, atleast we have a leader who can manage iur country. And if you dont like what your president does to your country, there other places out there that you may like better than the United States like Japan or Canada. Besides, Canada has free health care. And its almost like your in France to because most of the peiple there speak Franch and English and there ild toens look like it came from a Europeon country. Trust me ive been to Canada before and it was a mazing. SO PLEASE RIGHT A CHAPTER ABOUT WAT I JUST SAID!
EarthUrFace chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
U have good points on most of your parahraphs. Like that black box thing when people say curse words. But yet i think u still need to put that black box when people say cuss words because i know some kids that could read lips really well. XP
Malishluv chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Good chapter! I don't think the world will end either!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I don't like the world-ending part. /Why/ won't the world end? You need to say why it won't, so the entire arguement is missing. Why will it never end? You don't actually say, you just say people who think so are crazy.

Eh, I don't like the other one either, actually. Isn't "I'm four" another way of saying "I'm four years old," meaning "I have been alive for four complete years?" Because saying "I'm living my fifth year of life" would mean "I haven't completed my fifth year of life, and only past my fourth." So, make sure you consider the opposing arguements before you write this, because it seems like you're assuming that people will agree without much disagreement.

Good concept, though.
-Livia, reviewing from the Review Marathon, link in profile.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I love what you have to say about Spiderman, coz he's more awesome than all those other people. LOL, I totally agree. He should be in it! Gah!

I'm not sure what the debate is with the clapping, though. It's the easiest way to make noise without using your voice, so you can clap without raising your voice and drawing attention to you're saying, and giving the person talking full attention. I think part of that arguement is missing.
-Livia
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hi from review marathon, check out link in my profile!

I like the idea you have here, to debate everyday concepts and such, because I think it's good to consider things like this. People need to /think/ more, instead of just trudgin along.

I don't like the way you present the message, though. It doesn't really sound like you've picked a side yet. You say "But some censorship doesn't make sense. And bad words. Like, I curse some times. But really, it's not hurting anyone" and then censor "F*** You!". So that part didn't make sense to me.
-Liv
NerotheNinja chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Talk about Time. Do you believe in time? I don't. I supposse that's rather a materialist way of thinking but whatever. Anyway, yeah I don't believe in this 2012 acopolypse bullcrap either. Keep up the good work!
NerotheNinja chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
OMG YES! You are amazing. You like... READ MY MIND! Please, do continue.
ren360 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Well, this is awkward. First of all, I would very much like to point out that I am in fact a SHE and not some big, sweaty, mustachy man. (Sadly. D{:) Secondly, I think what you say is true; spiderman IS often underestimated as a superhero. Personally, though, I'm afraid I'm often at the side of the villain. If that categorizes me under evil and twisted, so be it. My favorite? THE JOKER. He's my love and obsession, as wicked as it may sound.

So, all aside, thank you for taking my idea and posting it in your entry. I think it looks rather well, don't you? Well, keep up the good work! And remember, if you're good at something, never do it for free. Just sayin'.

Ren360
Malishluv chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I enjoyed this! Why don't you talk about how Madge wasn't in The Hunger Games movie?