Reviews for Insanity
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this was a deep comedy... i love the ending line because it had that twang of funny but the rest of it was deep and even though a few rhymes didn't really rhymed, you flowed enough to keep the reader from noticing. Pure genius.
2lazy2signin chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really like it!
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like it alot! i love how you descibed so vivdily the internal struggle here, it's so iu'm not even sure the right word, raw? like it makes me picture a person falling off a cliff, grasping onto a slitting rope, the rope being sainity and fingers bloodied from holding on to long. Just a super awesome piece from my perpective, great bit of writing, keep it up!
AdorableMe chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I...get it. I mean, I'm not insane, but I can understand the poem and what it means. I wish that maybe you would put more detail in the poem so I can learn maybe why that person hears those voices, and I also wished that you would put different words to describe the insanity in the poem because some of the words had the same meaning and you were basically just saying the same thing over and over again. But, I really liked it, and hope that you continue to make more poems in tne future. AdorableMe