Reviews for Lost & Found
hazelcc chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
Good story. Not enough detail.
hazelcc chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
First Impression of Asher is that he is creepy. How can you just invite a stranger to your house. How can she just accept. I would understand if the circumstances were extreme but its just a breakdown?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/2/2012
The truth? It was quite boring. Sorry, but that's just how I feel. In all honesty, it could've been a pretty decent story. In my opinion there weren't enough details. It seemed...clinical. It's like saying 'she got in the car and went to the store.' Instead of talking about how she bought the car herself when she was eighteen, never had any accidents or tickets and watched the delicious scenery pass by on the way to the store where her best friend works...etc. It might explain why i feel the chaps. are too short. Maybe it's not so much details as it's elaboration? But if you're happy with it, hey, who am I to critique your work?
littlemiss76 chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
Ok I have basically skipped through your story and this is gonna sound cruel but it isn't in the slightest. To me your story has a great idea BUT it could be better, its like reading the outline to a story in short form. No real depth, the characters could be really great but are missing personalities you make them talk a little but not often we as readers like to get to know the characters and like them. Like I said your story idea is fantastic all the basis of a good plot it i just lacking for a better word, story line and depth. But good luck I won't follow it just yet but will keep a eye out for it and see what you do next. :D
Lauren chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
That was amazing and I have so many in awnsered questions
FittyYen chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Your characters are as blank as a paper cutout.
Their motives and history, a confusing blur.
The setting is less interesting and more barren than a wasteland.
The fact that this plot has gone nowhere makes me pout.
Hope and Asher's chemistry smells like burnt fur.
Knowing that I put a lot of thought into this poem makes me feel grand.
FittyYen chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is gonna come across as VERY negative, heads up.

*Hope is given a generic "pretty" description, her actual character seems non existent, everything we know about her has been said in a single introductory paragraph, nothing has been shown to the reader. She seems perfect, which makes her bland, uninteresting. A character needs both strengths and weaknesses to be believable.

*Her adoptive parents are written off dismissively as being needlessly cruel monsters, also devoid of any character.

*The treatment of Hope's rape is one that I find insulting, because its depicted so unrealistically. NO ONE goes through something like that with out some form of emotional damage. NO ONE. It's treated as a minor side note.
younghomiewhatyoutrippinon chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
In response to the previous review, thank you so much and I also cannot wait to publish more of the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great job, I love how Hope has lived through this and hasn't doubted herself, and can still live independently and fend for herself. You did a great job, and I can't wait to read more!