Reviews for Kathryn's Love
funnechick chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Yay, an update! Well, I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I enjoyed this chapter. I'm hoping that even if it takes a VERY long time for Luke to fall for Kathryn, in the mean time, he starts letting Grace in. She truly deserves a more caring father. I don't think he realizes what a disservice he is doing her in pushing her away.
Emmawrites chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I love your story so far! Waiting for the next chapter
Daring.To.Be.Different chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
This was a great chapter I wish to see more interaction between Ryn and Luke though.
ichigomisa1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I really like this story! Very well written! Would love it if you wrote more
Suheyla chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
I'm really loving this story and hope you'll be able to update soon, can't wait to find out what will happen between Luke and Kathryn.
Suheyla chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I just found your story and I really like it!
STARLIGHT2267 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
up date
Eric Cartman forever chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Great work on this story! Very well-written! :)
Bingo7 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
What about your other story! I feel like a spoiled child..."wanna know more!" Hmmm... I like where this is going, slow and easy. Hopefully Kathryn learns to love him just for him instead of just for her sisters. :) But knowing you it'll be a happy ending no matter what. :)
funnechick chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Love little Grace! Luke is certainly going to be a tough nut to crack. He moved her off the bed! Gently, but still. Not too great behavior so far. It will be so interesting to see how those two progress. I'm ready for the ride! :)

I understand business. We'll all be around whenever you have the time to update. But if you can do it any quicker, that would be awesome as well. ;p
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Very interesting story...1st read it 3 weeks back... Hav been checking 4 d nxt update each day since then.. Please update soon.. waiting 4 it
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Loving it.
Ara chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
So two days ago, i read your P&P story , i loved it , and i was sad to see that you hadnt continued the sequel. But then i found your fictionpress account , and let me tell you , you have a gift ! I absolutely love your stories:) i hope you'll update soon cos i am hooked with this one
-Ara
anonym chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I like how you wrote Luke running away when the kiss was about to take place. Better watch out, Luke! But I couldn't imagine him with whiskers OTL I would picture him as a cleanshaved man, or at least with a five o'clock shadow

I love Kathryn's name, but don't you think the spelling is too modern? Especially the nickname « Ryn » ?

Anyway, please continue! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
fictionluvr chapter 5 . 8/25/2012