Reviews for Kathryn's Love
funnechick chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Ohh...he's gonna be a heck of a job to get through. She's got her work cut out for her.
Nourgelitnius chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Another great chapter. Await more with baited breath. I love the voices that you have given the characters so far. And I really enjoyed Kathryn's reaction to the nature around her. She had probably never been to the country in her life.
Elizabeth Drake chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Enjoyed this chapter as mug as the first but it is axe not ax.
dawn9800 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I am very excited about the new story!
matticoon chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hey I just got registered for fictionpress and your story is my first read and I loved it cant wait for next chappies! Please update soon!
MissPauletter chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love it! Please update soon!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is a really great beginning! I loved the characters and I am so excited to read one of your stories again (I read "Captivated" long ago!).

I cannot wait to see your character development, and as always, see where this goes! You are a very talented writer!

MW
funnechick chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Love the premise. I'm curious about this line..."he needs someone to help around the house, especially with that daughter of his." Will she have to win over the daughter, too? That's going to be a tough feat.

Can't wait to read your next chapter!
apollo7448 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
the people on this site are very sningy on the reviews. i love this story already. i love how Kathryn that her sister is so very inoccent when in fact she is not that un-inoccent herself. i'm curious to know if this actually happened in america in that time period. it does sound like something that might happen. also where is Kathryn from? what does she look like?
i really hope you update soon. i know it is hard and that good work takes time so i wouldnt bother you too much about it. i do hope you contuine this story.
smrae chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great beginning! I'm excited for this story and I can't wait to see where you go with this plot. Looking forward to the update.
Nourgelitnius chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love your stories and this one is no different. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4