Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I couldn't help imagining those jewellery boxes where you open them and out pops a ballerina dancing to sweet music until the close the lid; it's so chilling. It has left me speechless! :)
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loveee this!it's like a gorier story in a poem!i love how I can picture the person thumbing with the nob at the door at the beginning
I reallllly reaaaaallly reeeeally love this XD
ScarletRose7865 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like the imagery of this poem. I'm not a huge fan of poetry (as my readers know) but I think you did well with this. It tells a story, and it has deeper meaning even though it seems to be telling everything outright. Good work.

Please review my book too. Thank you!
AdorableMe chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ok, I know this is weird, but I was actually thinking of what to write in my review, so now that I'm typing it down here, it may not come out right or the way I want it to, so forgive me. I liked the rhyming of the poem, I just wished you would've put a wider vocabulary in the poem, and I also wished that you would write more about the ballerina and the dancing in the dark because in the beginning, it just sounded like you were writing about a clumsy person, and then suddenly at the end it's a dancer dancing in the dark. So, basically I just wished that you would make the poem have a nice flow so that everthing was connected in some way. Either way, I reallu enjoyed this poem and hope that you continue to make more in the future. Keep it up! ;) Sunny