Reviews for Guilty As Charged
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love the fact that all three of them start the with the same words, it obviously provides a perfect link through the trilogy. I think my favourite is Conformist, just because it can be used to describe so many situations. Awesome work!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
First off thanks for your review awhile back. I'm sorry it took so long to return the favor.

I liked the idea here. Starting each haiku with the same phrase worked well to connect them and didn't seem repetitive which is a hard thing to do in haikus! I also liked each one individually. I think they are definitely relateable.

The only thing is I would probably make this one story with 3 chapters since they are separate pieces really.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile!)
aria's melody chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very valid point. Great job :)
Juliet in Scrubs chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
very lovely poem making a very nice point! Everyone really is a hypocrite. I think the term has come to mostly apply to people who believe they are above what they preach. Hipsters are the dark matter mainstream. It is a different kind of cool to find obscure things. I really like the idea of this poem, the 'I've come to admit'. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It's been said that poetry without truth isn't poetry.
You certainly proved that here. Good job.
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Couldn't have been more honest if you fuckin' tried. Holy shit.
ScarletRose7865 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Thank you, for the slight sliver of truth you've produced. It is true, regardless of what people say, everyone is a conformist in their own right. Also, in terms of your work, I've seen no mistakes so good job!

Please review my work in turn. Thank you.