Reviews for Diary of a Teenaged Nothing
gghang chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
I actually really like this story, but she seem hopeless. Hope Senpai notices her lol.
Nique13 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
I feel so bad for her.

Thank for updating.
Black Rose of Death123 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Please, please update. I'm looking forward to more of this story, it's awesome.
jenny chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
wow love this story...feel so sorry for alexis...dying to read the next chapter..plzzzz update soon!
JenLari chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I like this story a lot. I'd love to see how Alexis develops further along. I also hope August does something about Desmond. And screw mariska, anyway. Lol. Hope you update!
LaserStrike chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
I like this fic :)
Eagerly Waiting chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Please I beg you to write longer chapters. I enjoy this story a lot and these short chapters are killing me inside. I NEED LONGER CHAPTERS. This story is just soooo great. And I get angry when I finish a chapter and there is nothing left to read.
Nique13 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
I really like this!
Carzilla888 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
oh shit I should've read this chapter first Desmond that asshole he's gone pay for this
Carzilla888 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I'm loving where this is going right now she should totally get with Desmond fine ass unless he trying to play her
awardedemmy chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Please. Please. Please write more. A long wait with a lot of meat is better than a short update with a long wait. Cute story. Desmond is... *side eyes*
A-JINX chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
She fell for it! Gah! Where was August when this was happening
Paseo chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
This story made me cry in the beginning. I look forward to reading more. You are a great writer.

Paseo
Awardedemmy chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Yay! You updated. Please don't give up on this story.
LaserStrike chapter 5 . 9/19/2012