Reviews for Mistress of The Dark
Laxes15 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Ooh, plot twist. And a bit of flash back as well. I'm curious about what the demons want with Rancet now... Thanks for updating, I'm off sick at the moment and this cheered me up! :)
Laxes15 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Oh noes! Rancet, run! Or... Blast it with your magical powers which I hardly know anything about! Healing powers can be used for offense if you know how! Another great chapter, this srtory is looking to be a very long complicated and immensely interesting tale. Show me more! XD
Laxie15
Laxes15 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I didn't think this plot could get any thicker, but here you go, working your magic. I have got to get off my bum and write my own stories down because you are giving me SO much inspiration. But don't worry, if I use anything that's too obviously affiliated with your story, I will acknowledge you. What's happened to Sven?! He has was kinda like this characters I created at Easter, but I've been having trouble fitting mine into a proper story... I can't to find about what happens :)
Laxie15
Laxes15 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Hey, did you miss me? Sorry I have't reviwed in a while, I'm in a bit of a block. An interesting, suspense-filled chapter? Personally I think Rancet should hightail off with Sven. One sentence I didn't quite understand was: Three to four were in favour but mostly were not. But that's probably just my bad comprehension. Well, I'd better get back to catching up. See ya soon!
Your fellow author (and friend I like to think)
Laxie (Laxes15)
Child of Sleep chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I like how you descirbed the house that Rancet is staying in. I can easily turn the words into pictures due to the adjectives you used. But the magical elements within this story kind of confuses me. But I guess that's just me.

Overall, very nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Ooh The plot thickens... Great chapter, you've made some interesting names but they fit their characters very well. I'm interested in this Silver guy, but maybe you'll give some more details about him later huh?
Laxes15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
A great start, there's clearly a large backstory to this and hopefully more 'forward; story to come There as few grammar errors though; such as lapsing from past into present tense, abbreviating words that aren't in speech like "she's" or "wasn't" this mearly ruins the atmosphere when reading a good piece of text but once you sorts those errors out this will flow wondefully. Keep the good work up :)
GMGM chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
A good start! I like your writing style, it flows nicely, but there is one major issue that I recommend you sort out immediately. You keep slipping into present tense, and it is very confusing. Make sure it is all in one tense, or at least that the tenses are in clearly defined sections. Anyway, a good start once you clear that up!