Reviews for Puncture
romaniac chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This poem makes me feel guilty for some reason.I love the theme its really good!
I had to try really hard to find fualt ,But I found word ain't dosn't sit with me.
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aw, man, isn't this what most girls feel? :( Emotional, true. It's very realistic, and it's great! Even in fantasy works, I have to have something relatable in it, or else I just can't read it. It's no good to me.

-Hermie

P.S. You're most likely a very beautiful girl, you don't need makeup! I don't use it and I think most people (well, the few I care about at school) think I'm prettiest that way. My best friend, Luna, doesn't use it and she's so pretty. I wouldn't recognize her if she covered up her freckles! Everybody's pretty, but makeup doesn't help it. If people say "you're ugly", don't resort to makeup or anything, just give them your finger and let them watch you walk away. :)
ohsocyanide chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
[I think I'm scared of life. I know I'm scared of living.] I really, really like this line. It sort of makes me question all this time I spend on FP, actually, but I won't delve too deeply into those thoughts. Hehe. :)

I feel like there's a lot of you put into this poem. It's darkly written but very emotional.

ohsocyanide.
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
[But it ain't on my face that the fear is written,] - I love this line because there's a mix of denial and acceptance and fear in that, all rolled into one. A heavy, emotive line; really draws me in and begs me to relate, even as part of the story still remains to be unfolded. In fact, I also like the rhythm you've got in this, that strange mix of rhythmic manter and a tremble of escape - I do find though that I don't quite like the lines [hiding from myself,/ I'm a former villain.] because they break that beautiful rhythm you'd built up. And the second-last line as well.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Can I just say that I love that you keep your poems on the short side. Not because it's quicker to read (Though it is), but because you know when to stop instead of going on and on saying the same thing over and over again. Conclusion: I like short powerful poems.
And this one was well done, very intense feelings.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow. How sad, yet so beautiful. Lovely, keep it up :D
Eirien chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Raw and honest, you get across the feeling well. I like the structure and the shortness. The theme reminded me a bit of my poem "Emotional Makeup", it basically expresses the same. As for the last sentence, I know for a fact that one day you will be whole, cf. Philippians 1:6 - though I have to keep telling that myself over and over again as well. ;-)