Reviews for You Are My Sunshine
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved it. Absolutely loved it.
peanuts and paydays chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
THIS WAS SO CUTE!
Also your wording made me laugh a lot. For example: The Olympus E-3 is a camera which I do not own. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA PASSIVE VOICE GIRL YOU BETTER FIX THAT FOR YOUR SAT ESSAY. HAHAHAHAHAHA it sounds so formal!

Okay whatever. Movign on. Geez Sunny was sunny huh? And a deep sleeper I guess because how can two people dress you without waking you up? AHHAHAHAHAHA.

Hm. Trust you to name people Aerika and Amethyst. And DJ Musicon. HEY you know what i just realized? DJ MusiCON like CONnor! HAHAHAHAHA NOW YOU CAN ERASE THAT "I made up the DJ MUsicon randomly so I apologize if there is a real DJ MUsicon out there. I did not mean to steal your name." HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA THAT MADE ME LAUGH TOO

You should've had him break out into Hannah Montana when he said Nobody's perfect. Seriously.

Whatevs. 10/10, especially for you rweird language in your author's note. HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Kbye.
Link's Bromance chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Sorry I'm being lazy again and not logging in.
Anyways this was pretty good! But why would she watch a horror movie? That throws off her personality
I like how he says birthday girl, though. That was really creative and it added like an edge to whatever he said. The beer was a little random but the ending was really good!
Anyways have fun on vaycay :D (It's weird that you know we're siblings, but you're going on vaycay and I'm not...oh God we are so obvious -_-) Lol just have a great time!
Raya47 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
For u to have rushed it was pretty awsome nd funny keep it up:)