Reviews for Eden Guard
Starart152 chapter 2 . 5/5/2019
This is another nice chapter that put more questions into my mind with a few answers given about the Eden Guards. I was only expected that Zenith was gravely wounded and not dead after his raid. With everything going on, it might be something horrible coming next for him during the next raid on Eden.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
This is a nice start to the story. The characters presented had been given a few hints of their backstory together, especially Reina and Zenith. Their relationship together is a nice one that won't be develop or explored more for a while as they are separated, or by death.
The world building is interesting and given enough information to know what is going on without being a large info dump.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 5/3/2019
Zenith is slowly getting use to his new more cybernetic life, as we get more use to your vast world. Some things seem nice, but Alice is making clear Zenith better get use to it no matter if he wants to or not.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 5/2/2019
Ah, Zenith is not quite out of the show yet eh? Interesting. Well, he's alive but he did not seem to keep his freedom as he seems to have been reborn as a slave.

Well, Seris seems tricky, not sure if she's just doing her job or enjoying the control, we will see but this story keeps getting vaster in a good way.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Ah, right off the bat we see a story were lines are drawn rather sharply between the chosen and the left behind. Zenith seems like a cool enough lead so far, right balance of traits and all that.

Still early in the game but Reina and Leo both look fun as well, wonder how long the good times will,( Sees the end)
Ah well...so much for happy times guess Reina is the true lead as Zenith as departed to the next dimension.

Well, we are off to a ominous start, but it succeeds in being a hook so eager to see how things unfold on Eden's Guard. Till then till next time.
BrotherDan chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
That scene at the end of Ch.14 was tense. This story is still the dopest. I like how you always find a way to situate the characters into unfavorable scenarios, it really keeps the story interesting.

In particular, the scenes with Alice are great. The scene where Alice couldn't risk killing Glowe, so she has Zenith force his leave was great. I also like that she forced Zenith to spy on FLIGHT, his own group. Her character is pragmatic to the point of being anti-heroic, and sometimes she's just mean. You really get the sense that she's a scientist that you don't want to mess with.

Would like to see more Elliot though. He is way cool.

Update soon please.
Sunie chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
oh my god you updated O:
chibipoint5 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
The intro sounds like Chrome Shelled Regios fan fic
kingofe3 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Nice to see more of Reina's thoughts as well others.
kingofe3 chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Finally you updated the story! Thank you!

This chapter didn't have much, but the inclusion of a new character can always lend to more interesting development (and enemies). I'll get to the next chapter right away.
r3dacted chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
*gasp*
THAT CHUBBY MAN IS THE FINAL BOSS!
Naw, just fooling around. But it is cool to finally see the next part of this story.
Kisho chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Kyaaaa, this is so coooll, nya ;w; I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you back and writing again, nya TwT
Maybe I'm just crazy but the prose feels so much cleaner and smoother, the characters so much more clear-cut and defined, nya, I looove iiiittt ;v;
The plot is getting deep, too, but it's still so... so... easy to read, nya! That's amazingg TuT
And jeez, Sephi-chan, talk about a cliffhanger xDD Uuuu, I really can't wait to see more, nya, I hate to say this after such an amazing and long-awaited triple update, but... moooreee xDD (/hit)
Jax Creation chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Eeeeeeh!? You're ending it there!? Noooooo (TT_TT) But it's right in the middle of the fight! *bangs head against desk*

Also, Break command awesome.

Great job Sephi-chan.

UPDATE SOON! (*_*)

*(Typo): As a result, it flew and [thrashed] about faster than the other one had.
Jax Creation chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Uwaaah ! Elliot is so cool :3 He just promoted from the list of characters I want to punch in the face to being the dark, awesome, brooding guy XD

I felt that the Contaminoid could have lasted a little longer considering how "indestructible" you made them out to be n the last chapter, but meh.

Good work :3
Jax Creation chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Oops... Completely forgot about the contaminoids XD
Well... Anyway. FIGHT! Yay!
*clicks next*