Reviews for Melodramatic
zeeblast chapter 11 . 3/20
Like omg I'm so late in this reply but this story is so good when I started reading it I couldn't put it down :D
Nique13 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I really like this. Are you going to continue?
Nique13 chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I really like the Aunt.
newone chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
haitians in the house
Melly chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
I was so excited when I saw you updated thank you and again I am really enjoying the story but could you make Kass hit the asshole that is Luke in the head
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
I feel for the poor girl but she enabled Luke's behavior towards her. I think he loves her. I hope Kass stays strong and doesn't go running to him later.
KillaCupcakes chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
This story is very similar to the MTV show "Awkward". I'm not sure if you meant to do that, but if I were you, I would consider changing some things so I wouldn't be accused of plagiarism. For example, the whole "DTR" business is straight from Awkward. The young mother who wants to relive her teen years with a best friend who antagonizes her daughter and calls her names. It's just too much like Awkward.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was just pointing out some things that really caught my attention. And not editing the story before you post it is not an excuse. This story was riddled with mistakes that should have been fixed before it was posted.

On the positive side, it's a very interesting story. I think Carmen is a pretty cool character. It could just use some improvements. Good luck with that.
LaserStrike chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
I've never seen that awkward show so whatever...am glad she's starting to wake up from Luke's spell. I knew guys like him...such ASSHOLES. Glad I don't have to deal with assholes anymore.

Hope your job is going swell.
Update soon please :)
Emme chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Silly girl...that's a sure fire way to get your heart broken.

Update soon please, I need to read about the moment when she realises her undying love for Tyler and kicks Luke's a** to the curb ;)
madame-kinkolo chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
wtf, is this like a remake of AWKWARD?
LaserStrike chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Lol. Yay for the quick update. I think I like the crazy aunty. I definitely liked the crazy aunts advice. Oh I am so excited to read the next chapter. Great job with EVERYthing! I think the reason why I want Luke to pay for screwing around with Kassandra is because, she seems like such a nice character who deserves a guy who is proud to be with her and stuff...anyway...have a great day author of melodramatic xo
Anonimo chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Hahahahahahahahaha ha

Clearly, listening to Carmen will be a stupid decision.

Fuck I hate Luke!

She's going to end up with Tyler eh! ;)

Update soon!
LaserStrike chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Oh I hope to dear God that you make Luke pay for the way he's been treating Kassandra!

and soon too!
JB chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Listening to Carmen is a stupid decision. I'm not sure how I feel about her friends or Luke or her. Actually I only like Tyler.

Great update.