Reviews for Neither Gods Nor Masters
PsychoTeddy12 chapter 42 . 3/30/2013
I've been waiting for this! This was an amazibg end, I shed a tear. I love James, this story was amazing. You did such an amzing job. I hope there is more to this, but this was especially satisfying 3
SoullessLove chapter 33 . 2/10/2013
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see how Damian reacts when he finds out that James is his grandson. I meant to review on an earlier chapter, but I never stopped reading long enough XD. I was really ticked at his mom for how she reacted, I mean regardless of the circumstances of his birth, James was her child. I really don't like Lilith, I can't even exactly say why, I just don't like her. I don't like her mother because she's just one of those people that always has an agenda. I want to know how James is planning for this marriage to be "temporary" I hope he isn't planning on trying to kill himself again, especially sine Yguun isn't there to stop him this time.
SoullessLove chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Very cool fight scene. I was glad to see her die, I HATE spiders . even writing about them makes me twitchy. I am really liking this story :) I look forward to continuing it, but right now my eyes are killing me, so I'll leave my thoughts and continue later. I think Lori is my favorite of the two right now, but I like James as well. I like that she isn't a character to just freak out and become basically useless in these crazy situations. I am really curious what happened to James' sister that he has her sword, and finding out more about his past in general.
yrwelikethis chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
Facing death at the hands of the queen and her men he still cant help himself to say fuck you lol james awsome
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
i don't know why this story has so little faves and reviews, it's amazing! keep up the good work!
yrwelikethis chapter 21 . 10/18/2012
man this story is intense i held my breath for the longest time on the last time
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
THE DIALOUGE AMOUNT W GREAT SO DONT SWEAT YOURSELF
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
Geat to see a new chapter!
The Last Elogius chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I haven't even read this story, yet I think it's going to be bad.
This makes no sense. To be an efficient critic I should not judge a book by its cover. However many other people do. I know this from your lack of many reviews despite your 17 chapter story.
I will tell one of the major reasons for this: your main character's name, Lorilie L Lawliet. The middle and last names are taken from L Lawliet, the world's greatest detective in the manga Death Note, which is also a crime thriller. If you copy a character's name, people will think that the rest of your story is copied. I recommend that you change Lorilie's name to something more original or more common.
yrwelikethis chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
Yyeah new chapter and it was asome to
yrwelikethis chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
I actully like this story because of the great action parts and its dark. So please keep it up!