Reviews for Bottle Episode
Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/28
Omg, like, i love bottle episodes.
serwaverider chapter 1 . 8/19
Uhm, wow. Funny, tender, and sexy, what a great mix, a great story. Really, really well done. Wow.
krisninerox chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I enjoyed this one, short and sweet.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Cute oneshot! You've been favorited.
gib.mir.kuchen chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I FINALLY FOUND IT! i read it a while ago and i wanted to read it again so badly but i forgot to ad it to my list so i had to search for a loooong time until i found it again... and i just wanted to tell you that this is a really cute ( and not to forget a fucking hot) story. i loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Asdfghjkl!
Even the mention of Star Trek made me geek up a bit. :P
(I don't know Klingon either and it was mostly in the flail at my friend who loves it kinda way. :P)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was a really good one-shot. I really like your writing style, it was like I got lost in this while reading it, even if it was 'just' a one-shot. I also loved the idea and that the two characters weren't distracted by anything.
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
loved it!
shiyo3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was really sweet.
I especially like how Cooper wants to be the one who makes Nick happy. I know its a one shot, and you said its a one shot, but...
RiotFalling chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Such a delightful little story, short and deep and sexy. I love the characters and back stories you created so quickly.
Honunjama chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ohmygod, this was the sweetest, most adorable thing XD

'Nick's turned on by power and big muscles and taking what he wants, but this, too—the adorable oh wow—feels a lot bigger than all that' I lovelove this line!

You're my favorite :)

Sukix
The Green Eye chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aww this was so amazingly sweet! :)
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is a good story, not that I expected any less. I've got some constructive criticisms for you -
For a story that involves so much touching, the characters seem strangely unembodied. I wish I could be more specific about what creates that effect, but all I have is the general feeling that they are people without bodies. Like, they are ghostly presences, with little face masks and hand-and-dick puppet parts. I'd like to feel the blood coursing through their veins, feel the ragged inhalation of breath, feel the drying chlorinated water on their skin. Feel them firmly tethered to the earthly realm. I know this is a pretty vague piece of advice but I hope it helps somehow.

You seem to have a good understanding of your characters' feelings, their emotional lives; which is why their pasted on likes and interests strike me so falsely. What is it about illustrating comics that makes it at all important to Nick, the character? It has the feeling of "Well, he has to like something, so..." rather than an extension of his genuine emotional existence.

So in both of these things there seems to be a disjunct, between sexuality and a disembodiment, between genuine emotional feeling and contrived details. I don't want to say these things are wrong, but they create an unresolved tension that I don't think is a part of what you are trying to talk about. I think these things show up in your other work too, but I can't say for sure.

Anyhow, this is only a piece of the whole, which as I said, is good. You successfully introduce two interesting and genuine characters, their conflicts, and resolve those (more or less) within 5700 words. That's excellent. Neither character feels like a stereotype, or an exercise.

I wonder, have you thought about writing a story (even a one-shot) as if from the future, looking back nostalgically? I think that might have worked very well for this story. Just a thought.
my infectious smile chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I didn't mean to review as a Guest...that last review was me :) Great oneshot!