Reviews for Bottle Episode
krisninerox chapter 1 . 3/30
I enjoyed this one, short and sweet.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Cute oneshot! You've been favorited.
fick dich. oder auch nicht chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I FINALLY FOUND IT! i read it a while ago and i wanted to read it again so badly but i forgot to ad it to my list so i had to search for a loooong time until i found it again... and i just wanted to tell you that this is a really cute ( and not to forget a fucking hot) story. i loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Asdfghjkl!
Even the mention of Star Trek made me geek up a bit. :P
(I don't know Klingon either and it was mostly in the flail at my friend who loves it kinda way. :P)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
heyitsstupidme chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was a really good one-shot. I really like your writing style, it was like I got lost in this while reading it, even if it was 'just' a one-shot. I also loved the idea and that the two characters weren't distracted by anything.
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
loved it!
shiyo3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was really sweet.
I especially like how Cooper wants to be the one who makes Nick happy. I know its a one shot, and you said its a one shot, but...
RiotFalling chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Such a delightful little story, short and deep and sexy. I love the characters and back stories you created so quickly.
Honunjama chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ohmygod, this was the sweetest, most adorable thing XD

'Nick's turned on by power and big muscles and taking what he wants, but this, too—the adorable oh wow—feels a lot bigger than all that' I lovelove this line!

You're my favorite :)

Sukix
The Green Eye chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aww this was so amazingly sweet! :)
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is a good story, not that I expected any less. I've got some constructive criticisms for you -
For a story that involves so much touching, the characters seem strangely unembodied. I wish I could be more specific about what creates that effect, but all I have is the general feeling that they are people without bodies. Like, they are ghostly presences, with little face masks and hand-and-dick puppet parts. I'd like to feel the blood coursing through their veins, feel the ragged inhalation of breath, feel the drying chlorinated water on their skin. Feel them firmly tethered to the earthly realm. I know this is a pretty vague piece of advice but I hope it helps somehow.

You seem to have a good understanding of your characters' feelings, their emotional lives; which is why their pasted on likes and interests strike me so falsely. What is it about illustrating comics that makes it at all important to Nick, the character? It has the feeling of "Well, he has to like something, so..." rather than an extension of his genuine emotional existence.

So in both of these things there seems to be a disjunct, between sexuality and a disembodiment, between genuine emotional feeling and contrived details. I don't want to say these things are wrong, but they create an unresolved tension that I don't think is a part of what you are trying to talk about. I think these things show up in your other work too, but I can't say for sure.

Anyhow, this is only a piece of the whole, which as I said, is good. You successfully introduce two interesting and genuine characters, their conflicts, and resolve those (more or less) within 5700 words. That's excellent. Neither character feels like a stereotype, or an exercise.

I wonder, have you thought about writing a story (even a one-shot) as if from the future, looking back nostalgically? I think that might have worked very well for this story. Just a thought.
my infectious smile chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I didn't mean to review as a Guest...that last review was me :) Great oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cute story! I'm glad that they had the opportunity to talk and figure things out while they were trapped down there. Cooper is adorable and now Nick is going to teach him things and that's going to be sooooo hot :) :) :)
goudacheese chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I just love everything that you do so much? So much. Like, you are lovely and perfect and flawless, you can do no wrong, you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, etc etc. I don't even like. Like. Sometimes when I try to review your stuff I feel like Gunnar when he was drunk that one time and he was trying to talk to Vance and he was just like. Unable to. Just. Form coherent sentences which is, in fact, me every time I read something from you.

This sounds like, I don't know, the biggest suck-up ever or something but I'm not even trying to suck up, I just. I love you?

No but, okay, I saw "one new email" and I was like, NEW CHAPTER OF SUDDEN VISIBILITY OF SOUND? And it was like, LOL, GOOD JOKE, but then it was something from you anyway so that was totally great. Everything was totally great. Everything is totally great. THIS IS TOTALLY GREAT. Please, just. First. The Klingon, oh my god, why were there no translators, because that would have been amazing and hilarious and I would totally have appreciated it even though I appreciate everything in this story anyway?

Um, but, "That makes him want to say it again, over and over. Coop like baby. Like sweetheart. Like I'm gonna take my time with you until you're burning." that just made me want to cry and die and everything good in the world and I don't even know why, but. I was just filled with overwhelming, like, I WANT TO EXPLODE.

And then it got really sexy and really sexy is really great BUT THEN: "He's getting ready to tell Cooper he's harmless, too—that he never wants to make him nervous enough to say hi, sorry again" ALSO THIS I JUST. I just. Hi, sorry.

This was so cute, I was crying. In the best way. I think I've said that to you before but it always seems to happen. with you. Um, but seriously, this was so nice. I can't wait to read - whatever else you come up with next, because. Everything is so good. Can I make you an official fan club or something? And be president? Or is that a little over-obsessive?

No, really. If this was, like, grade-able, I would give it an A.