Reviews for Bottle Episode
my infectious smile chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I didn't mean to review as a Guest...that last review was me :) Great oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cute story! I'm glad that they had the opportunity to talk and figure things out while they were trapped down there. Cooper is adorable and now Nick is going to teach him things and that's going to be sooooo hot :) :) :)
goudacheese chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I just love everything that you do so much? So much. Like, you are lovely and perfect and flawless, you can do no wrong, you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, etc etc. I don't even like. Like. Sometimes when I try to review your stuff I feel like Gunnar when he was drunk that one time and he was trying to talk to Vance and he was just like. Unable to. Just. Form coherent sentences which is, in fact, me every time I read something from you.

This sounds like, I don't know, the biggest suck-up ever or something but I'm not even trying to suck up, I just. I love you?

No but, okay, I saw "one new email" and I was like, NEW CHAPTER OF SUDDEN VISIBILITY OF SOUND? And it was like, LOL, GOOD JOKE, but then it was something from you anyway so that was totally great. Everything was totally great. Everything is totally great. THIS IS TOTALLY GREAT. Please, just. First. The Klingon, oh my god, why were there no translators, because that would have been amazing and hilarious and I would totally have appreciated it even though I appreciate everything in this story anyway?

Um, but, "That makes him want to say it again, over and over. Coop like baby. Like sweetheart. Like I'm gonna take my time with you until you're burning." that just made me want to cry and die and everything good in the world and I don't even know why, but. I was just filled with overwhelming, like, I WANT TO EXPLODE.

And then it got really sexy and really sexy is really great BUT THEN: "He's getting ready to tell Cooper he's harmless, too—that he never wants to make him nervous enough to say hi, sorry again" ALSO THIS I JUST. I just. Hi, sorry.

This was so cute, I was crying. In the best way. I think I've said that to you before but it always seems to happen. with you. Um, but seriously, this was so nice. I can't wait to read - whatever else you come up with next, because. Everything is so good. Can I make you an official fan club or something? And be president? Or is that a little over-obsessive?

No, really. If this was, like, grade-able, I would give it an A.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh I love you! Like, there's legit love that's directed towards you and your phenomenal skills. I don't even... I loved this though. I thought Coop was so adorable and I tried to envision my friend Cooper (who I call Coco) and it worked out great because I ship him with his 6'4 bestie (Alec) [and yes, I'm sad and ship my irl friends].

But yea. I like Nick and Cooper and their smexy Tornado Shelter sex!

And I wish this wasn't a one-shot. You just, you do such a great job on these things and you always make me want more and its not fair. Not fair that I want to read more and this is it. But fine. I understand.

Anyway, this was as lovely as everything else that you do and I adored it!
M1zz chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Alright, so I've read a couple of your stories but I haven't reviewed then so I'm changing that right now. This was a really interesting story. I like the characters and how you write them; especially how sometimes Nick thinks something but doesn't say it. Just like a real person, I could relate.
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I could complain about not having an updated chapter of the other thing, but I really have no right to talk, do I? I totally understand needing a break. I liked this a lot, and hopefully when you go back to Caid and Josh, it'll work out better now.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2