Reviews for Where The Lines Overlap
Fromzeheart14 chapter 38 . 3/27
pls do double update pls thx
icanneverfindmyname chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
awww, i came over here as fast as i could from TP and it's so sweet why did they ever break up! Shuuushsh, i know why, i'm just lost in sadness!
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 31 . 6/28/2013
BLAKE LOVES HER! OH MY GOSHHHH! YAYYYYYYYYYY...!
and kaily and amber is getting adopted by Josephs dad? Awwwww... how sweet!

I guess I don't like Joseph a little less now. Just a Tad.
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 28 . 6/27/2013
I really hate Joseph now. Like seriously dude. Back off!

But this chapter is really sad. Like I almost cried. I hope Janet doesn't die
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
YES! SHES NOT HAVING THE BABY!

I know, I'm very sick for being happy about this but she's not ready. It will ruin everything.
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 26 . 6/26/2013
Its very sad. I mean I guess I see why he is such a jerk towards Blake, but I still don't like Joseph. He annoys me, and its hard to have sympathy for someone that your not fond of
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Oh my gosh. This is so cute! I'm so happy that they're starting to like each other! YAY!
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Faye's mom is a bitch!

Oh,and when they hugged I like jumped in the air with joy. Finally some romance!:)
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Good chapter. I'm so glad Blake stood up to those prisses!

And I know this sounds really sick... but I want kaily to get an abortion. Like I just don't want her to have to go through a difficult pregnancy.. I know I'm twisted right.
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
Yay! Blake has a crush! And please tell me Kaily isn't pregnant...
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Aw. I was hoping she would open up a little more... well give and take I guess...
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I'm speechless..
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Awwwww! This is much better! It seems like Blake and kailey are actually starting to warm up to each other!

And as far as Joseph is concerned I guess he was just being protective, but he was a total dick! Like seriously leave Blake alone!
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
This chapter was pretty good, except you made a few errors. Like one time you switched from second person point of view, to first person.

Andddd like you said thar Kaily was getting on the bus to go pick up Amber from school, but at the end you say they're taking the bus home.

This chapter was still amazing, and I am probably just being the over analyst I always am... but I don't know, maybe you should change that...? Depends on what you want to do. BUT LIKE I SAID. THIS BOOK IS STILL GREAT!
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Good chapter. I think Kaily is going to have to do something a little bad to get the money.
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »