Reviews for Where The Lines Overlap
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Yea... the meeting was a little cliche but I still thing that it was good! I feel so bad for Blake... his dad is such a prick! I love this story though, its amazing! (I know I've said this like a million times but its true!)
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
OMG. Kaileys mom is such a jerk! How could she do that to her kids? I feel so sorry for Amber. She's just a little girl who's forced into a life not meant for a child.. I loved this chapter though. It was so good.
Mrs.Mysterious chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh my gosh. Your writing is magnificent. I'm in love with this story already.
Purpletastic chapter 38 . 4/29/2013
OK so I just finished the entire story in like a day, and it was EPIC. I mean sure it was a bit cliched like how you said in the title description but it was sooooo different than what I expected, the good different. I just love how the you showed how slowly Kaily'snand Blake's relationship went, it showed how tender and perfect it was (to me at least) and how you bring back characters that were minor before, that was good too. Even though it progresses slowly (it's just the natural style nothing bad) it was awesome, and I'm not a big fan of slow book! You know, this story reminded me a lot of this awesome sauce book called Beautiful Creatures. Have you read it? Anyways, idk if you have posted a sequel yet but it's like 11 at night here so I'll check later :)
Dreamer Girl626 chapter 38 . 3/27/2013
Wow...just wow. I'm not sure what you meant by review at 139 or 140 but I just finished (obviously- this is the last chapter) and I loved it! Oh, and I definitely take back what I said earlier about trying to hard with Blake 'cuz that turned out almost perfect (though he could use a teensy bit more work maybe).
I really liked how Kaily changes over the course of the book and it's not 'oh, girl meets boy, all girl's problems go away'. The character development was done so well.
Oh, and I'm definitely reading the squeal.
Dreamer Girl626 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I like Kaily, but it seems like you're trying to hard to make Blake not be the stereotypical jock.
Other than that, I like the style!
Juliette Grimm chapter 33 . 3/22/2013
Rhus story is 2 good Its 2am Ive been reading for hours I LUV BLAKE!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/28/2013
I just want you to hurry the eff up and upload everything else, lol.

But I'm really excited for the editing, I can't wait to see what you have in plan for Blake and Kaily!
FRG
ShadowKissed chapter 38 . 2/24/2013
This was a great story. Truly, I loved it.

Gonna keep it short and sweet- getting ready to read what you have of the sequel. :)
missingheath7908xcasey8107 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I'm back. Finally. I forgot where I left off last time, so I'm re-reading this!
54321moonlight chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
My gosh. Blake's dad is really an asshole. So mean! Nice story btw:)
jb chapter 38 . 2/8/2013
please write the rest
writersdream72 chapter 38 . 2/7/2013
That felt like a great conclusion. Please upload more Turning Point! Thanks.
hybridmoments chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh, this is definitely interesting! You're such a good writer. :)
writersdream72 chapter 37 . 2/1/2013
Irony. I'm reading this and the restaurant is playing a thousand years. Thanks for adding music to set the scenes.
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »