|Reviews for Where The Lines Overlap|
| squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 35 . 1/3/2013
give me a moment. in a day or so, i will review everything. just... please.
| squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
it's the pills, isn't it? that made the miscarriage happen.
| squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
i ship it.
| squishysquashyrainyboots chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
mean... but acceptable.
| ChellyWrites chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
AWWW I love how supportive Tyler is! :D
| ChellyWrites chapter 25 . 12/24/2012
Awww this chapter was too adorable! I love it :) Can't wait to read more! xoxo, Chelly
| snapapplez101 chapter 36 . 12/22/2012
OH MY GOD. I need this hard cover of WTLO.
I love that it's really thought through. My favorite part is when Blake and his parents fight because you see that everyone has there problems. Don't kill me, BUT, this story is kind of an average rich guy-poor girl story. Sometimes it stands out, others it doesn't. But I still love the story, because it's well put. This chapter, well, I'm gonna kill you. LEAVING MY HANGING LIKE THAT! It's okay but...LEAVING ME HANGING LIKE THAAAAAAAAAAT! Oh and it'd be-
Seventeen-year-old Kaily is so pre-occupied in the fact that she must be the one to take care of her younger sister, pay bills, and still go to the god-awful school where no one enjoys her company. Then Blake, the it guy of the school, decides to wonder on into her life. She tries to block him out, but in the end you never know who you fall in love with.
| Lori Jane Summers chapter 36 . 12/21/2012
GAHHHHH! WHY YOU NO TELL ME IF IT"S A BOY OR GIRL I HATE YOU! ( lolz i accidentally put hat instead of hate and It ruined my rant . XP ) anyway i love this story XP!
| Lori Jane Summers chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
O.O _ when Joe's dad suggested adoption i got all giddy inside _ !
| Lori Jane Summers chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
GAHHHH! that old stinky guy needs to DIE! lolz but seriously he does and GOSH i hate you for doing that to Kaily :'( but anyway I LOVE this story so far _ Ill be sad when it's finished...
| future writer girl chapter 36 . 12/21/2012
The best part about this was kaily's struggle and love for her sister, and that she would do anything to keep them together.
You could improve on your descriptions, I want to know what her apartment looked like, I wanted to know what it smelled like.
This chapter was... cute. I would have prefered something along the lines of Kaily and Blake babysitting silena's baby or even just including the delivery scene.
"My life had always been a struggle. Not only a struggle to raise my baby sister on a limited income, but a struggle to have the will to stay alive. I was a nobody, then I meet him. Of course he was perfect, smart, athletic, even rich. But we were too different, but somehow I still fell in love with him. It must have been fate, because we were two lines that overlapped"
There. Done. I REALLY want to win this, please! Please! I love this story so much, and I would love to have it forever!
| Black hawk1234 chapter 36 . 12/20/2012
1) what do you like about this story?
As I've told you a bajillion times before I love the detail and the gut wrenching emotion you encorperate. It makes your audience feel the pain Kaily is going through almost physically. I also like how you're able to attach us to your characters. That isn't something that's easy to do and it's a skill that I envy.
2) What did you dislike about the story?
Well. Even though some of the Gut wrenching emotion is good, sometimes there was a little too much and that makes it so that it nearly to traumatic and for some people hard to stick with because its sooooo sad and the way to fix that is easy. All you have to do is put in Agee happy chapters with the same sort of emotion that makes us feel it with the character and mix them in with the sad ones. Do that and you're home free.
3) Tell me your thoughts on this chapter
Well. The epilogue was a perfect ending to a perfect story. And I did enjoy everything (except for the part where we didn't get to know what the baby was but I'm sure that's a given lol.) I'm really excited for the sequal and I'm glad you left things open and left a bajillion possibilities there. I can't wait.
4) write a discription
I'm not sure if you meant for the sequal or for this story, but this story makes more sense. If you meant for the sequal PM me XD
Kaily Edwards (I really hope thats right. I have suddenly forgotten her last name .) is alone in the world. She practically raises her sister in their small two bedroom apartment on the bad side of town. When things go from bad to worse Blake Hamilton (think that's right) walks into her life, a rich impossibly gorgeous football player who Kaily refuses to trust. But after a few guitar lessons Kaily feels herself falling for Blake despite the circumstances. Can one person save Kaily from the hell she's been living in? Or will Kaily be left broken the way she always is?
I really hope this is good because I'd really like that book .
| Briony Black chapter 36 . 12/19/2012
Ha, can'tbelieve it's over! Super excited for sequel!
| Shin M. Hiram chapter 36 . 12/19/2012
A contest? I don't know how you're gonna get a hard cover copy, but I'll definitely give this a try!
1. I really liked this story for a number of reasons, one of them being the fact that you took the couple of rich person/commoner and made it into something very you. You said you wanted to incorporate music, and you made Kaily's character relatable, but not without flaws. I also liked the surprises you incorporated, with the rape to the adoption, my jaw wouldn't stop dropping!
2. You have strong, well-thought of characters, but there is always improvement to be made on them, especially with backstory, friendships, and their personalities. Although rare, I saw the occasional incorrect verb tense or missed word, but those can easily be corrected with a few key strokes.
3. I really like this chapter, as it proves how fun-loving you are as an author. Not revealing the child's sex is a great tactic, you little meanie! :D
4. Like a blurb? Here goes nothing: "Kaily is a person who doesn't belong. She goes to a rich kid's school on scholarship, but she has to work her tail off to get money to take care of her sister in her mom's place. One day, she meets Blake, a seemingly average rich kid who only lives for the rush...but when they find a mutual interest, will her entire world unravel, as well as her opinion of him?
Ah, that took five minutes, but it was well spent. Be diligent and keep up the very good work!
| writersdream72 chapter 36 . 12/19/2012
I'll play along. I'm intrigued by the possibility of winning the book. I like this story and can't wait to see it in print.
1. I like that this isn't a typical teen romance. I've read high school stories before, but your plot points and settings were unique. Usually when opposites attract, it's two people who are separated by cliques or interests in high school. This was more real. It contained more than just the high school life.
2. Blake needs more dimensions as the hero. Kaily is developed so well. I wish that I knew Blake as well as I read the story. Glimpses of Blake's life could be sprinkled into the story a little more evenly. I felt like I was just getting to know Blake and that's when the story was ending.
3. I liked that Blake and Kaily finally didn't care who found out that they were together. I felt like they were hiding the friendship all along. I'm glad that they got that moment. Selena's birth scene was hilarious. It wasn't too over the top and Kaily got to reflect a little on her loss.
4. Meet Kaily, the girl from the wrong side of the tracks and Blake, the golden boy who never belonged in his privileged world. They begin a tentative friendship over a love of music. Will that extend to other areas of their lives as well?